|𝗖𝗵.𝟲 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹|

Word count: 133

♡*♡∞:。.。 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 。.。:∞♡*♡

"First day of a new term Kusuo! Let's get going!" I yelled, happy to see Kaido. After the break, me and Kaido had started to go out to shops together and hang out more. We were good friends now. Me and Kusuo made it into the building and to the classroom. It was already full of students. Everything was normal, Teruhashi was bombarded with guys, Hairo was being praised as well.

Suddenly, Kaido walks up to kusuo's desk with that braid he had insisted me doing. Not only that, he had a eye patch and a tight collar around his neck, like a choker. What the hell was he doing walking around with that on!? Please take it off, it brings wierd images. "I wish I couldn't read your mind." Kusuo grimaced.

I don't know exactly what the two are talking about, I'm not paying attention. Possibly something about nendou, because they keep staring at him. Well, Kaido is.

Now, Kaido is probably talking about his new look. It's not that bad, but maybe loose the braid and eye patch. It covers his baby face, which isn't all bad to look at. "Stop goo-goo eying Kaido already." Kusuo grimaced, staring at me from the corner of his eye.

Though I don't pay much attention, because Nendo is in the corner growling, or sighing? Whatever, he's sighing repeatedly, and now he's leaving the room. Why? No Idea. I just know that I'm nosey and want to follow. Though, I'm not doing that alone. If I get caught I want to be able to blame it on someone else, or take them down with me.

It just so happens Kaido is right there. As well as Kusuo, so I'll do the right thing. "Hey guys, wanna come with me? I'm gonna stalk Nendou." I ask, sitting up. "Wha-" Kaido starts, getting cut off by Kusuo. "Yes, let's do it."

It's weird that Kusuo agreed, but I couldn't care less. I'm too curious of Nendou at the moment.

At the moment, we're hiding behind building's following Nendo. Kaido is in some weird get up, trying to blend in or something? I have no idea. "That's not the way to his house, there's definitely something going on." Kaido says, watching as Nendo walks down the street. Wait, how did he know where Nendo lives? Never mind, probably met him during the break. Not like I care anyway.

"Why is he so excited by that?" Kusuo asks. As we continue following, Kaido keeps changing outfits. How the hell is he so good at following people?

"Hey, Saiki's, check it. What's Nendo looking at?" Kaido asks. Nendo looks down at the child, and smiles in a way that gives chills down my spine. Why the heck was he staring at the child like that!? don't tell me he has some type of weird fetish for little girls. "Nendo has a thing for little girls?" Kaido asks, basically saying what I was thinking aloud.

"This doesn't look good, we should probably call the police." Kusuo says. "I agree. Though we can't be sure. Right? Might as well keep looking." I answer, following behind them as they stalk Nendo.

Nendo walks off into a flower shop, the automatic doors opening and closing. "Nendos going into a store.. Looks like a flower boutique." Kaido states, lifting his sunglasses. "Oh, gee. Thanks for stating the obvious, sherlock." I roll my eyes, as Kaido gives a huff.

"Wait, don't tell me he's got a girl- no, not Nendo."

"As much as I'd like to say that's rude, you're not entirely wrong."

Nendo stops, spotting another girl and does the same creepy face from before. Seriously, It's kinda creepy. "No, we need more proof than this. I mean, lots of people like sunflowers. And it's natural to smile when you see a cute child. Right?" Kaido asks, lifting his hat slightly with his finger.

"For once, you're right. There could be something else we're not getting here." I say, keeping an eye on Nendo.

"Hm, another shop.. Cakes!?" Kaido yells, watching Nendo walk into a cake shop. "Shut up, you'll blow our cover. If he hears your voice, he'll come running. Baka." I whisper yell, smacking Kaido in the back of the head. "Ouch..." He whines, rubbing the place I hit him. "Now, keep an eye on him. And be quiet."

"Don't have to tell me twice." Kusuo answers.

"Wait, does Nendo even like cake? Or flowers? What does he even need all of that for? This is all fishy to me. I don't like it." Kaido starts to ramble. I heave a heavy sigh. "I'm pretty sure none of us do." Kusuo answers.

Nendo soon walks out of the cake shop, saying something about shortcakes. What's so important about them?

"Bummer.. They we're all out of shortcakes.. Does'nt matter though. It's not like anyone will ever eat this." Nendo says, ending in a creepy smile. What's he plotting?

"Wait, hold on. Why waist your yen on it if it's not going to be eaten?" I mumble, shaking my head in confusion. "Maybe it's for bait?" Kaido suggests, shrugging.

"Let's not come to conclusions like that. You said so yourself, Kaido." I say, watching Nendo still. Something about this was missing, like that last piece of a puzzle you lost. It's frustrating. But of course, Kaido didn't listen. He ran off toward Nendo, and started punching him. Though, can that even be classified as a punch? I mean, It's weak as hell. And it even sounds like he's crying.

"What, you mean my dad?" Nendo asked. Hold on, what?

We ended up going to see the grave of Nendo's dad. Turns out he had gotten into some sort of bus accident. It kind of makes me feel bad, knowing we made all sorts of crazy accusations when it was just something sweet and heartfelt. Turns out Nendo really is a great guy. A very scary looking, kind guy.

---

Mom sent me out shopping, again. Seriously, I hate that she makes me do it and not Kusuo. He's the one with all the nice fancy powers, so why do I need to go out? What if I get hurt? I don't have teleportation, or whatever that fire thing is.

"Heeey! Y/N! What a coincidence it is to see you here!" Kaido yells, waving his hand as he walks over. This is also why I hate going out. Every time I do, I end up running into someone I know from school. They only slow me down and block me from the main reason I'm outside. And It's not to socialize.

"Hey, Kaido." I heave a sigh, and continue walking toward the store as he catches up an dwalks beside me. "Hey, Y/n, what are you out here for? My mom sent me out to take a walk and get out of the house. I don't know why I need it, though. I'm as strong as ever!"

You mean weak as ever. But I'd never say it aloud, his ego wouldn't be able to take it. Well, I wouldn't as long as he doesn't tick me off. Frankly, I'm not listening to him anyway. Isn't this the second time we've run into each other on my way to the store? The god(s) must hate me so. What did I do to deserve this? Whatever it was, please forgive me.

"Y/N-kun? Y/nnnn? Hey, I asked what you were out here for." Kaido asked, calling my name repeatedly until I snapped out of my daze. "Sorry, uh. My Mum sent me out to get groceries." I answer.

"Oh, really? Again? You seem to go out and do that a lot. Your mom must be grateful." Kaido smiled. So I was right, and this has happened more than once. When can I get a break? Man, and Kusuo is sitting up at home in nice peace and quiet.

☆彡彡 єη∂ ミミ☆

Word count: 1339

Date published: December 29. 2023