|𝗖𝗵.𝟱 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸!|

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟭𝟮𝟱𝟴

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩:

Finally, the end of the first term. Apparently we're getting a three week break as well. To congratulate us for getting our first term done? Maybe. "Hey Y/N!" A familiar voice yelled, pushing past the crowd. A light blue tuft of hair poked out from the crowd, Kaido.

"Hey! I- I was maybe wondering if you wanted to go to a comic place with me tomorrow?" Kaido asked semi-nervously while fidgeting with his hands. I shrug, "Sure. What time?" Kaido beamed. "One in the afternoon. That good with you?" Kaido asked, holding a finger up in the air. I nod. "Alright! See you tomorrow Y/N!" Kaido yelled, running off while waiving back at me.

It's interesting that he would ask to hang out tomorrow. We don't know each other, well, I guess he just wants more friends?

𝗦𝗵𝘂𝗻 𝗞𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗼'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩:

I run off while waiving back at Y/N. Once I get to the corner I look forward again. "That was so embarrassing! Thank the gods he said yes." I walk down the hallway and grab my shoes from the lockers, putting them on then heading home.

The air was nice and warm, but not too hot. It wasn't perfect, but it was close enough.

I step inside and slip off my shoes. "I'm home!" I call, walking up the stairs. "Shun, honey! I'm going to the store soon, you'll be in charge." Mom yelled after me. "Why him? I'm obviously the most responsible one." Sora snapped. "He's the oldest, don't fight with me, Sora." I sighed and walked up the stairs to my room.

Behind me I could hear Sora mumbling angrily. I didn't hate watching them, but I did hate Sora being in charge. She would always tell us to shut up, and be "responsible men". Whatever that means.

𝗞𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗼 𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩:

Yare yare, all I wanted was a quiet break from school, minus all the thoughts. But instead, I get a twin trying to drag me to get coffee jelly. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to, but not when they'll quite possibly talk my ear off.

I haven't even had a full day from school, we just got home, and he already wants to drag me somewhere. ".. Uso... Kusuo!... Kusuo Saiki!" Y/N yelled, getting in my ear. "Don't do that. What?"

Y/N huffed. "If you were listening! I was asking if you wanted to get coffee jelly with me!" I sighed, and said no for the twenty-fifth time. "Scratch that, I am telling you to go with me." Y/N said, crossing his arms. "No."

"I'll pay."

"Hurry up, let's go."

...

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩:

He ended up eating seventeen coffee jellies. My poor wallet had run dry. Before this I had 7,478 yen.
(50 U.S, Dollars)

Now I have 2,393 yen.
(16 U.S. Dollars)

The money sucking rat. If I hadn't lied and told him I was out of money, he would have actually taken out my whole wallet. I probably shouldn't have told him I'd pay.. My own fault I guess. But I still blame it all on him.

We're walking home now, so my wallet is safe. For now.

"So you're going somewhere with Kaido tomorrow?" Kusuo asked randomly. "Yeah, how'd you know? I don't think I've thought about it since we started heading home."

"It's all you thought about. If I heard you thinking about it just a minute more, I would have thought you liked him."

"What!? Like him- I- I do not!" I huff, looking back to the sidewalk infront of me. Like Kaido? No way. He's nice and all, but I don't like him like that..

"Sure, keep lying to yourself."

...

𝗡𝗼 𝗢𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩:

"Hey, Y/N! Over here!" Kaido yelled.
Y/N turned around, looking at the door of the comic shop, finding Kaido wave at him with a huge smile. "Hey, I'm glad you came. I didn't think you actually would..." Kaido trailed off with a nervous chuckle. "Never mind, let's head in." The blue haired boy mumbled, walking into the shop.

Y/N followed behind him, looking around the huge shop. There were comic shelves displayed everywhere.

"Whoa." Y/N said, walking into the shop the rest of the way. "Yeah. They've got just about any comic you'll look for here."

"Everything?" Y/N asked, rather doubtful of the comment.

"Yup. It's really cool. I like coming here a lot to get a new book. And the best part is, you can either pay, or just check it out for two months."

"Two months? Really?" Kaido responded with a nod. "Mhm, If you don't turn it in within the time, they give you a week or you just buy a new one for them, or just pay it off."

The two looked around the shop for a while. You ended up checking out a couple of them as well. After, they decided to head to Kaido's house to hang out for a bit.

"Take your shoes off at the door." Kaido said, slipping off his shoes and setting them neatly beside the door with the other pairs. Y/N slipped off his own shoes and followed Kaido up the stairs to his room.

Kaido's room was clean and tidy. Wood floors and A green rug. A bed with two evenly set white pillows, and a purple, lump free blanket layed across it nicely to the left of the room. On the opposite side of the room, across from the door, was a light wood table low to the ground. Behind it against the walls where brown wood shelving up close to the ceiling.

"whoa.. It's pretty clean here." Y/N stated. "Yeah, my mom makes me keep it extra clean. And to be honest I have a bit of OCD.. Though my mom probably has it a lot worse." Kaido sighed.

Y/N replied with a hum, and sat down on the floor near the table. Kaido set his books on the shelf and sat down as well. "So.. I've been thinking of changing up my appearance a bit. I wanted some tips." Kaido said, reaching for a bag behind him. He then pulled out a purple choker and an eye patch. The choker kind of looked like a dog collar.

"What.. Is that.." Y/N asked, wondering just why Kaido would bye a choker like... That. And questioning the things that popped into his head.

"An addition!" Kaido smiled, slipping in the eye patch, and struggling to put on the choker. "Want me to help?" Y/N asked, regretting it. "Uhm.. Sure."

Y/N reached across the table and helped him put on the choker. He could tell Kaido tense as he got close. "Alright I-" Y/N cut himself off, looking up to look at Kaido. Their faces where close, noses almost brushing.

The room went into silence. Y/N's mind went blank, completely fuzzy. He didn't know what to do, but stare. Kaido's face was flushed and his eyes where wide.

"Ah- um-.." Kaido blurted, backing up Into the shelf. "Could- maybe- maybe a braid would help, yeah?" He asked nervously. Kaido began to fumble with his hair. He obviously didn't know how to braid. "Let me help." Y/N sighed, leaning over again.

This time, he made sure not to get too close. After braiding, he sat back again. Kaido looked into a mirror. "Whoa! I love it!" Kaido yelled with a smile.

- - - - -
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟭𝟮𝟱𝟴

𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: October 13, 2023