Part 1

"Hey, Gemma

"Hey, Gemma. So, something was left at the gate, for the boys." Lowell sr. said

"What is it Lowell?"

"A baby."

"A what?"

"A baby. Theirs a note with it."

"Give it here."

To whoever reads this. Her name is Stella Rose. She's one year and six months old her birthday is August 11, 1982. I tried to be a mother, but I can't do it. I was a crow eater there. I'm not sure who her father is and before you ask no she's not John's. I had more respect for Gemma. I'm sorry for doing this. I just can't take the constant neediness. I wasn't made to be a mother. You won't find me I lied about my name when I gave birth. Her birth certificate is in the envelope in her basket. Along with the paperwork giving Gemma all rights to her. I made Gemma her godmother. Please take care of her I know she'll be safe with you guys.

"Seriously. Hey Lowell, will you go get John and the boys from the garage and tell them to meet me in the clubhouse." I said as I grabbed the baby and headed inside.

What are we going to do with her? Jax is 4 and Tommy's due in 2 months. Mary has Opie who's 4 and Mari who is almost 2, and Colleen has Fawn who is 1 and just announced she was pregnant again. I swear I'm going to kill whoever it was that fathered her. I've always said baby girls should be drowned at birth.

"What's up Gem." Jt said walking into the bar followed by the guys.

"Which one of you dumbasses fathered this baby."

"I swear it wasn't me." Jt said

"The note already said it wasn't you."

"Well, what are we going to do with her?" Clay asked.

"I can't take her." Tig yelled

"Neither can I." Piney seconded.

"We all raise her. She's one of us." Jt said

"Are you crazy John? We need to find out who her dad is."

"And get the lot of us in trouble." Tig replied.

"Well, vote in church. Well vote on whether to keep her and if we are going to find out who her father is. Let's go boys." John replied.

I waited outside with Stella. The more I held her the more I realized that I was going to be responsible for raising her if they voted to keep her. Even if we find out who her father is I will still be responsible for her. Fucking men not keeping their dicks in their pants or at least wrapping their shit. It's not like I could figure out who her mother is. We have so many crow eaters that come and go. Well, I guess I'll get her bathed, in clean clothes, and fed.

"Mommy who's the baby?" Jax asked.

"This is Stella. She's a daughter to the club."

"I want to call her Star." Jax said.

"Can I call her Ella?" Opie asked.

"Yes, you boys can. I think those names fit her."

Sitting there with Jax, Opie, and Stella I hear Jax say.

"I promise Star I'll protect you always. I promise." Jax said looking down at her.

"Me too nothing will happen to her with us around." Opie said.

After that, John and the guys came out. It looked like it was a tough vote.

"Well, what's the verdict?"

"We're going to keep her. We're all going to help raise her. As for finding out who her father is, we will wait until she's ready. She will stay with us." John said.

"What do you think Jax?"

"I can keep my promise now Mommy."

"What promise?" Piney asked

"I promised that I would always protect her and now I can keep it." Jax replied with a big smile on his face.

"I made that promise too." Opie interjected jumping up and down.

"Now we don't have to worry about her. She has two tough guys watching out for her." Tig said walking by.

"We are all going to pitch in and teach her stuff." Bobby interjected.

As the years went by, I became sort of attached to Stella. Stella said her first word which hurt Jax's feelings. Her first word was Op. If Jax was up, you always knew where he was at. He never left her side. Opie and Mari started coming over more. Mari and Stella became inseparable. John and McGee left for Ireland three years ago. They were starting a charter out there so McGee could be around his family. John came home a lot but was spending a lot of time over there. The first time he came home he brought a man named Chibs with him. Tommy was born almost 6 years ago. So, I now have a house full of kids ranging from 6 years to 11 years old. John seemed more distant lately. Clays has been helping me around the house since John was gone. With Tommy being sick John was gone more often I needed him here. When John came home, he seemed distant but was still there for the kids. Having to set up a new charter and constantly having to go overseas was getting to him I could see it. But I don't mind him being gone I have Clay here.