Part 8

"Here you go Ms. Crow; I hope your daughter's surgery goes well." The nurse said wheeling me next to Eliza.

"Any news?" I asked Eliza.

"Nothing yet the last time they came out everything was great."

"Thank you, Eliza."

"Fuck." Jax said putting his phone away.

"What?" Opie and I asked at the same time.

"Gemma's on her way here."

" No. Tell her I said no." I said unlocking the wheels of the wheelchair. "I need a cigarette."

"You tell Gemma no. I dare you. I'll take you. We need to talk anyway, that is unless you want to wait until my mom gets here and she puts her two-sense in."

"Fine let's go Voldemort." I said making Opie and Eliza laugh.

"Are you serious Ella? Did you just call him the name of the villain in Harry Potter?" Opie asked

"Yeah, that's what she refers to him as. It's either Voldemort or he who must not be named." Eliza said still laughing.

Jax gave me a dirty look and then wheeled me outside. This was going to get uncomfortable very fast. Everything I've been holding in the past 5 years was about to come out. Jax lit a cigarette and tried handing it to me.

"I have my own." I said pulling out mine and lighting one.

"What's your problem can we at least be civil." Jax asked

"Yep." I said popping the p.

"Look I wanted to talk about everything before Ma got here but if you're going to be a bitch forget it."

"You want to talk than talk."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"The day you started dating Wendy was the day I found out. Mari called me on the way to the appointment. When I was 8 months pregnant, I thought about telling you. Then Donna and Mari showed up and told me you got married to Wendy. I went into labor that night. I was so pissed that I didn't care I didn't want you to know. I was going to do this by myself you can have your family with her and I'll have mine raising my kids."

"Their mine two and did you ever think that I got with Wendy to fill the void you left in my heart? Anyway, me and Wendy have been divorced for almost a year. We tried to work it out, but nothing changed. I've always loved you, when I finally let myself feel what I always knew, and you left. I was broken. I tried to move on, do you know how many girls I slept with, hundreds and all I saw was your face, on every single one of them. You are all I ever saw. I don't want you to raise them alone I want to raise them with you. I want us to be the family we were meant to be. I want you to move back to Charming and be with me...."

"Stella Rose Crow." Gemma yelled walking up.

"Fuck." I said hiding my face in my hands. "Hi, momma Gemma."

"Don't hi momma Gemma me missy. What's this I hear I have two grandchildren?" Gemma asked pissed

"Cool it, Mom, I already laid into her." Jax said coming to my rescue.

"No. You had every right to rip into her you have two children who are 5, that you don't know. Because she didn't want to tell us. Do you know how much danger you could have been in if one of our enemies found out or found you? I understand you were mad at Jax and you had every right to be, but some people have been worried about you. I know you don't know which of the guys is your father, but none of them do either. They have all been worried sick. Did Jax tell you how many times he was in the ring after you left?" I shook my head no. "Every one of those men beat his ass including Happy. I'd be very afraid of him if I was you, he's beyond pissed at you. Thank god he's in Tacoma right now."