More close

(This chapter may contain some sexual content and also this is the last chapter with sexual content I don't like adding that stuff a lot.)

Third's person pov:

At 7pm, Carlos came over to Mia's hotel room, wearing an oversized grey sweatshirt with a baggy bleu jeans, making him hotter than ever.
"Come on in! Let's go." The girl said, holding the door for him to enter, Carlos comes in taking his shoes off. They both head outside on the balcony where they sat a few days ago, a few hours ago the couple texted a bit and decided how the night will go like, they wanted everything to be perfect and amazing for the both of them.
Now, Mia got for themselves two sea breeze from the hotel's services, it's their best on the menu. And Mia knows that Carlos loves that so without hesitation she brought a medium bottle for them.

"Should we order some Greece food or Chinese?" Sainz asked his girl who's snuggled up with him on the girl's bed. "I would take Chinese, I'm done with Greece's food!" Mia says laughing and remembering how her mother always cooked something from the Greece kitchen, and she was so used to it that Mia wanted something else.

...

"This is really good". Carlos said while he poked his fork in the box of take away Chinese. They were curled up under some blankets on Mia's sofa, the TV on the wall playing some kind of movie she had randomly selected on one of the channels. Mia smiled at him, glancing at the sticks he had immediately pushed to the side while she was eating with the sticks. She smiled at the sight and the difference, feeling his thighs rest under her knee as she had her legs curled in front of her. "You can eat it after a whole day of training". She playfully said and Lando grinned. "I'm not going to tell your personal trainer about it anyway". Mischief sparkled in his eyes and she giggled. They had a spend the whole afternoon in Monaco at the beach and Mia could do some sightseeing as well. Carlos had taken her out for lunch around noon and they stopped here and there at some cute shops before the end of the day already neared. Carlos drove them back to her apartment and they had ordered some take away food.

Mia stood up to throw the empty boxes away and put the plates they had used for the snacks on her arms to take them to the kitchen. Carlos stood up to follow her, picking up the last bits to help her with the dishes. "Shall I help?". He asked, leaning against the kitchen counter as he watched her divide plastic and paper before putting it in the bin. "Just a couple plates to wash, so you don't have to". Mia smiled up at him and he shrugged. She shivered as his hand brushed over her waist as he stepped passed her. "Are we getting to the airport together
tomorrow?". She asked and Carlos looked at her while he was drying the plates she washed off. "I can pick you up if you want to?". He replied. "Oh, I didn't mean it that way, I just wanted to know if we'd be together while arriving". Mia muttered, shyly wandering her eyes away from him. "You mean, if people are going to see us together and think that we're something". Carlos seemed to read her mind.

"It's not that I mind. I don't really care if our teams knows that we're together, I just...".
Mia frowned as she didn't know how to put it in a way that would make it look like she wanted them to be a secret. "Don't want the unnecassery attention". Carlos finished for her and she nodded with a sigh. "I'm not ready for the 'Ferrari driver and the Red Bull driver, how cute!". Mia mocked and it caused him to laugh. "It is cute though, especially the Red Bull effects. It's hot". Mia spoke then and she scoffed, nevertheless a smile curling her lips and her cheeks colouring a gentle shade of pink. Carlos reached up to place the plates in the kitchen cabinet again and he turned back to her as she dried her hands. "I love spending time with you, cariño". His voice softened as he drew her into his chest. "I wish we could be together every day". He muttered and Mia's insides turned into a mess at what he told her. "Well, I have to beat your ass and you have to drive and watch that happening". She said and he chuckled, looking into her eyes.