{Let's Change things}

"Stop Right there , Karna, How dare you enter here ,If Krishna plotted murder of my sons then you're also a part of it ,wouldn't you're supposed to be the shield of my son " Gandhari burst out on Karna after Cursing Krishna.

"I know Rajmata, but I was tied with another relation , and I resigned before it started, I know I'm equally sinner "
Karna uttered in a low voice.

"That won't work Karna , i Don't care what stopped you ,just how I lost my beloved sons ,you'll equally suffer the same pain , the woman you love will leave you like this !!! Then your forever young life will become a curse to you "
Gandhari cursed Karna.

"You can give any curse Rajmata, please calm down " Karna uttered though he's feeling his heart heavy

"Noooo !!! Why !!! Why !!!"Gandhari cried out .
Both Karna and Krishna hold her and made her sit .

After crying for a while Gandhari finally realised what she had done .

"I'm sorry !! My dear sons !! What have I done, I curse you !! You're also like my sons how can I " Gandhari uttered being anxious.

"Just as you called mother ,mother's curse is also a blessing, may be it's really needed " Krishna replied

"I agree with Vasudev, Don't be offended mother ," Karna replied.

"But still ,- " Gandhari is in guilt .
"No but mother, now forgetting everything bless Yudhistir and Sakhi " Krishna uttered bringing Her in front of them .

"Bless you my children, I became a little selfish, but now I understand,  " Gandhari blessed Yudhistir and Panchali.
They sat at the Singhasan.
Karna looked at them with tears in his eyes. Though they're his brothers he can't tell them nor even bless Yudhistir.
How helpless he's. He thought and went outside.
At the hallway He was walking many thoughts are haunting him , though he doesn't know what his reason of life now !! He never prioritise any woman nor fall in love so its good as Gandhari ma's curse will not effect anyone but still it's so empty,  He can't get along with his brothers, at the last he's alone all alone ,he should have died as well .
But the blessing of staying forever young and leading a uncountable life .
When he was given the blessing it says when his purpose on earth fulfill he can die ,then why not now ....
Karna was in his thoughts suddenly he heard.