[♤The Flame Inside ♤🔥]

Rudrani started her story she heard from her mother about the Kalash she didn't hide a little least,  she trusts Karna , she explained everything till what she and Dyuti had discussed and Dyuti's departure.

"I never knew He'll recognise me and will harm others , its really my fault , I shouldn't have came out of my  Kingdom, " Rudrani uttered while sobbing.

"It's not your fault,  he's the Rakshas,  he's the wrong here , and all you need is to defeat him , then everything will be all right , " Karna replied

"But it's not easy , I Don't know who's the other Protector,  how on earth I'm gonna find out !! And if she'll come to me by her own then may be it'll take life time " Rudrani replied while sobbing

"We'll find out that , I'll take you back to Ratri safely " Karna replied and was about to go . Rudrani held his wrist.

"Not we !! I it's my war I'll fight alone , I Don't want to endanger you into all this" Rudrani uttered
"What do you mean by alone !!" Karna asked his brows squeezed

"Alone means alone , I'll not bring you between it , our journey ends here , I'll go back to Ratri tomorrow, if fate wants we'll meet after I defeat that Rakshas " Rudrani uttered in tears and made her way towards the exit

Karna blocked her way

"And you think I'll let you do that !! Do you think emotions are nothing!! You told me you loves me as well ,do you know what love means,  love means not leaving your partner at any situation and you think just because your goal can make me in danger I might stay away from you !!" Karna growled, his eyes are at fire .

"I love you Rudrani, no matter if I can defeat that Rakshas or not I'll stay by your side and fight till my last breath, 
You can't even imagine that just because you want me stay out of it ,you're practically making my life worthless,  cause its worthless if you're not in my life " Karna exclaimed in anger.

"But love also means protecting your loved one ,how can I put your life into danger after knowing that I might not be able to save you !!" Rudrani uttered shedding silent tears

"I don't want to live if there wasn't you !! I might not become like this but the moment you entered many things changed into my life , and when I get to know you loved me ,then you also know it's impossible for you to live without me !! I know your responsibility comes first but what about our love !! " Karna cried out .

"It will feel like death to me to live without you , but at least I'll know you're safe ,I'll be happy with that , " Rudrani replied wiping her tears .

"Can't you understand staying safe never means you're living!! I'll be dead inside,  Rudrani try to understand " Karna replied.

"No it can't,  I've decided,  I'll leave for Ratri tomorrow,  I'll not risk your life , I'll find out the Other Protector and will fight with that Rakshas all alone " Rudrani uttered determining.

Karna pulled towards him grabbing her arm , there's only inches left between their face hot breath of each other is hitting both of them, but Karna's not checking the position his eyes were fixed on Rudrani's eyes.