21-30

21

Gu Zhijing was thirsty and his throat became dry.

Ye Chimu didn't let go of her hand in a hurry after kissing her. She raised her head and looked at Gu Zhijing, as if to see what her expression was. Gu Zhijing's face was printed in her eyes. Gu Zhijing had always had a poor facial control. light.

Gu Zhijing thought her expression was stiff and distorted, because she couldn't make a suitable expression. Ye Chimu felt very abrupt to her. She and Ye Chimu looked at each other, and Ye Chimu's thin lips moved.

"You really want to kiss me," she said.

Gu Zhijing had no real sense of existence in this world, and she still felt that she had traveled through time. Ye Chimu's kiss made her fall heavily, and she was no longer a bystander who knew the plot.

What does this mean?

My favorite character in the book kissed her.

Like a dream or an illusion.

It's a surprise across world dimensions.

Swallowing with his neck sliding.

But in Ye Chi Mu's eyes, her expression became more and more indifferent, her brows furrowed, as if she was about to lose her temper, and no one dared to get close to her.

Ye Chimu discovered that she actually had a cold temper.

No wonder she always felt that Gu Zhijing was jumping around like an annoying flea before, because his cold temperament suited her better.

Recalling her previous appearance in front of him, she couldn't control her current appearance. The omega's desire couldn't help but want to continue... She

had a very straightforward idea in her mind, and she wanted to make an AO mark with Gu Zhijing. matter.

Ye Chimu once again hooked her neck and looked down. She kissed her again, just admiring the woman's beautiful neck and chest skin. However, the closer the two people came, the more comfortable she felt, and their pheromones blended together.

Gu Zhijing's breathing was very controlled. She waited for a few seconds, then pressed her hand on Ye Chimu's neck and pressed it directly against it. She pressed Ye Chimu against the bed. Ye Chimu's body was pushed back and his head rested on the head of the bed. He hummed muffledly. Gu Zhijing's face was close to hers, as if a tight string suddenly broke, and all his nature exploded. Her breath hit Ye Chimu's face heavily, his lips rubbed against her cheek, and his hands held each other. Her shoulders clasped Ye Chimu's waist, and her fingertips slid up along her waist.

She was very impulsive and held this omega in her hands.

"Well..." Ye Chimu twisted her body. Gu Zhijing's palms were too hot, making her feel uncomfortable. Ye Chimu tilted her head slightly, opened her red lips and exhaled breath after breath. Gu Zhijing's lips quickly landed on her neck. If he got closer, he would touch her glands.

Just then Ye Chimu seduced her and kissed her.

Now it was Gu Zhijing who took the initiative. The tip of her tongue seemed to have a thorn in it, and the moment it touched Ye Chimu's skin, Ye Chimu lifted her body upwards, and the muscles on her side of her legs suddenly tightened.

It stings a little, scratched.

It may also be that she is too sensitive. This feeling is stimulating and comfortable.

Gu Zhijing noticed her movement and her lips stopped near the gland. She looked at the red and swollen tip and closed her eyes.

I really want to bite it and suck it hard.