121-130

121

Gu Zhijing stayed in the ward from March to April. At first, she felt pain every day. She had a very strong temper and was not willing to show it. Even though she took the initiative to tell Ye Chimu to let Ye Chimu accompany her, but in reality She likes to endure every pain and never shows weakness in front of Ye Chimu.

The pain was so unbearable that Gu Zhijing would get out of bed by himself at night, pressing his naked back against the cold wall to relieve the pain.

Several times, Ye Chimu didn't see her when he got up. When he opened the bathroom door, he saw Gu Zhijing standing inside.

Gu Zhijing turned her head when she heard the noise, and the two looked at each other. The dim light in the middle of the night fell on her, and her body was outlined with a small halo.

Gu Zhijing stood inside, raised her eyelashes, and said, "You seem to be here to save me." Ye Chimu

felt very sad. She walked over and accidentally bit her lip because she bit too hard. It smelled like blood.

She walked over, pulled Gu Zhijing's hand, and tightly suppressed her emotions. She said, "Yes." Ye Chimu stood in the darkness and used some strength, "Yeah, I can feel it.

" Me, I'm here."

Neither of them looked very clear. Ye Chimu took her out and led her out. Gu Zhijing said, "I was serious just now."

Ye Chimu hummed, "I I know."

Gu Zhijing compared the two pains together. Both times were painful and unbearable, but one thing was very clear. This time she didn't have to grit her teeth, there was someone to accompany her through the ordeal. night.

Ye Chimu slept very lightly these nights. As long as she was in pain, Ye Chimu would get up and help her relieve the pain, not letting her secretly suffer the pain alone.

Gu Zhijing was very moved and her eyes were hot.

It gradually improved and the phantom pain became very mild, but Ye Chimu still needed someone to press and rub her every day.

I never let Gu Zhijing scratch, for fear that if I get addicted to scratching, my already scarred back will get new injuries.

Gu Zhijing thought about letting the nurse do it and let Ye Chimu have a good rest, but Ye Chimu was unwilling. She was used to it, so she had to take care of Gu Zhijing herself, and this way she would feel safe.

Every time she applies medicine, she does it herself.

"Is it ugly?" Gu Zhijing was lying on the bed. She always turned her head to look at Ye Chimu.

Ye Chimu's lips moved, "No..."

"I know it's ugly." Gu Zhijing raised the corners of her lips and interrupted her without permission. With a smile on her face, she said, "After taking the anesthetic, I thought about it worriedly and asked myself if those burn scars would show up and what should I do if they did show up. I didn't expect that they would actually appear without giving me any face. I regretted not having the repair surgery done. "

She sighed.

"Do you mind?" Ye Chimu asked her.

"Huh?" Gu Zhijing didn't understand what she meant.

"If you mind, I will accompany you for the repair surgery then." Ye Chimu pinched her shoulder and avoided the scars on her body with his fingers.

Gu Zhijing was silent, Ye Chimu spoke softly, and placed his fingers on her back, touching her repeatedly with his fingertips to relieve her pain.