51-60

51

Ye Chimu held the paper airplane and followed Gu Zhijing down the mountain. They were about to escape. Ye Chimu's fingers were pinched so hot that he looked at Gu Zhijing's back. Gu Zhijing took big steps, and Ye Chimu trotted behind. As she stood, the alpha looked domineering and anxious, as if he had kidnapped her.

They stood on the mountain talking, and the people below could not hear them. No one knew what they said. The camera kept pushing forward. They only realized when Gu Zhijing was about to get on the plane and asked them where they were going.

As a manager, Bai Qingwei must put the artist's safety first. She hurried over to understand the situation, "Where are you going? Is it safe?"

Gu Zhijing said directly, "Take her to see the aurora and the North Pole."

Bai Qingwei was stunned. It was okay to fly nearby. It was too far to go to the North Pole. She was afraid that Ye Chimu would be stunned by the alpha's sugar-coated bullets and lose her sense of proportion. She wanted to have a good talk with Ye Chimu.

"If Miss Bai is not busy, you can come with us. I have arranged a shooting team over there and will send the samples over there. Don't worry." Gu Zhijing said warmly. She had arranged everything properly, "If

I Whatever I did to her, I've done it a long time ago, Miss Bai, this entire program belongs to me." "

What?" Bai Qingwei looked at her in confusion, not quite understanding what she meant.

She turned to look at the director, who nodded.

Yes, you heard it right, the program team belongs to her.

I didn't believe it at the time either.

No matter how stupid he is, he understands that Gu Zhijing is planning a big picture for his artist. Bai Qingwei was still not at ease, so she called Ye Chimu aside.

"It's okay to go and have fun, but protect yourself." Bai Qingwei warned, "You have to call me morning and night, and video chat once a day. If Gu Zhijing takes you to visit mountains and rivers, you can stay there for three days. If there are many If you are with a rich family, don't stay even a day, I will pick you up."

Ye Chimu nodded obediently, his slender eyelashes full of expectation.

It was obvious that she wanted to go, and Bai Qingwei couldn't say much. Young people are always fascinated by the bustling romance, but they don't realize that they will regret it in the future. People are such contradictory and complex individuals. If they don't experience regret, they will regret it again.

Bai Qingwei came from this period. She would not stop the artist. She bit her lip and hesitated between letting go and not letting go. She couldn't help but go up and say a few words, "Mr. Gu, I leave this person in your hands. If something goes wrong, , I don't think the fans will let you go."

"Don't worry." Gu Zhijing didn't hate her advice to Ye Chimu, Bai Qingwei was doing it out of concern, and luckily Gu Zhijing could tell the difference.

Qin Guanghui finally knew why his eldest daughter had left the job to him. He was also surprised by the sudden appearance of the plane. The scum broke the treaty and the romance was caught off guard.

He followed up to help and said, "Miss Bai, don't worry. Our little Mr. Gu doesn't dare to do anything. She just talks unforgivingly and has a very soft heart." "Her unforgiving talk is very scary

. "Bai Qingwei said seriously, with deep eyes, bringing Qin Guanghui back to yesterday, the scene of the kiss... Qin Guanghui's expression was dry, "Yes, it's a bit..." Miss, it's hard to save your