131-140

131

When they heard this reminder, they were very excited. The system could determine the state of the world. After repeating it several times, they clearly heard that the main world collapsed.

The collapse of the main world represents a message that their world is out of the control of the main world.

However, it doesn't mean that they can't observe that world, and it doesn't mean that they can't control the main world.

The main world has collapsed!

Judging from the information fed back by the system, the people there are panicking. The system they once launched into other worlds has now been upgraded and has become a system beyond their control. The system has swept through the main world at an unstoppable speed.

Even this system removes the dross and extracts the essence, making it smarter and scarier than what they did before.

In the past, in order to better control the bound host, they upgraded the system again and again. They never thought that one day they would be reversely controlled.

Because they know the system operation too well, the people there are very panicked.

Ye Chimu made a "no movement" order, and no one there dared to move. They stood in place like wood or stone.

It's a pity that they can't see what's going on over there.

Ye Chimu squeezed Gu Zhijing's hand tightly, a layer of sweat appeared on her neck, and asked excitedly: "Did you hear it?" "Yes." Gu Zhijing held her hand and felt her

Feeling the warmth in her palms, she nodded, and Ye Chimu raised his head and kissed her on the cheek.

Gu Zhijing stood in a daze, it was beautiful, it was so good after the world collapsed.

The two held each other tightly, and Gu Zhijing said in her ear: "Miss Ye Chimu is really amazing." He spoke

from the bottom of his heart.

Ye Chimu nodded, her eyes were wet, and she looked like she still wanted to hear her praise. Gu Zhijing praised her again, "Really, it was a 100% perfect ending." Gu Zhijing reached out and hugged her, she could

say The word is "awesome". How else can I describe it other than being awesome? The operation is so amazing.

"You are also amazing." Ye Chimu also praised her...

Next to her, Xia Huanyan was staring at the data, reading the information sent by Tang Qingzhou. These were the absolute copies of their data in the main world.

Xia Huanyan felt itchy after hearing this. She nodded and said, "What about me? Have you forgotten me... Do you think this matter could be completed without my participation?" Gu

Zhi Jing hugged Ye Chimu's waist from behind and said softly: "Don't you have Jiang Wushuang? Do you want me to praise you?" "Uh..." Xia Huanyan took a deep breath and looked at Gu Zhijing's cold face

. Face shook his head vigorously, no way, who wants her praise.

She turned to look at Jiang Wushuang, but before she could open her mouth, Jiang Wushuang put his hands around her slim waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

Jiang Wushuang said, "It's really amazing." "

We, Xia Xia, have been smart since we were young."

To be precise, it's strange. She has been different from others since she was a child. She is crazy in everything she says and does. The energy.