101-110

101

In the face of life and death, you can't speak too absolutely, otherwise you will be burdened a lot. Gu Zhijing is not a good person.

She could feel Jiang Wushuang's panic. The person she loved was in danger, and she wanted to do everything she could to protect her.

After Jiang Wushuang finished speaking, he also realized that being too anxious would only make this matter more difficult, and the atmosphere was depressed at this moment.

Gu Zhijing put his hands in his coat pockets and said in a serious tone: "There is a way now, but it's just not convenient to say. It's just a last resort. Try not to take that risky move until you get there. You have to do it too." Be mentally prepared."

Jiang Wushuang exhaled. People are selfish. As she said, she just wanted to save Xia Huanyan.

She said softly: "I sometimes suspect that you are not from this world, so you know everything. I will always envy you. If only I knew, maybe things would change from the beginning." "Knowing is not a good thing

. ." Ye Chimu answered softly. She adjusted her collar to cover her glands and lowered her eyes slightly. "I sometimes remember that I feel very uncomfortable and panicked. I basically have no good memories." Jiang

Wu Shuang looked at her, the emotions in her eyes were very complicated. Ye Chimu was gloomier than everyone sitting there. She sat on the chair with her head lowered.

Jiang Wushuang suddenly asked: "What will my future be like?"

"It's not very good, but better than Xia Huanyan."

"That's right. After Xia Xia leaves, we can't say whether it's good or not. If Xia Xia really If I leave, I should be a walking corpse."

Ye Chimu didn't know what to say. Gu Zhiqing put his hand on Ye Chimu's shoulder, patted it twice and said, "You should have heard of the butterfly effect. Many things are different from before. "

Jiang Wushuang was silent for a moment, hummed, and said softly: "Everything will get better anyway."

"That's for sure." Ye Chimu nodded.

Jiang Wushuang smiled and tried to appear more relaxed than before.

"Don't be too nervous and greet this with the best attitude." Ye Chimu said.

"Know."

That being said, who can really do it?

The weather is getting colder and colder, and the first snow will fall in this city at any time. There should be no one who is not looking forward to the first snow, right?

But now...

They originally didn't plan to meet Xia Huanyan, but Xia Huanyan came back early, made a sneak attack, and came directly. She stayed in the research room for a long time and usually wore very thin clothes.

She crossed her arms and her body shivered coldly. When Jiang Wushuang opened the door, her eyes immediately burst into laughter.

It was time to get off work now. Jiang Wushuang looked at her in surprise, then went back to get some clothes for her to wear, and asked, "Why are you back so early." "Today is the Laba Festival." Xia Huanyan smiled

He smiled, tilted his body, and saw Ye Chimu and Gu Zhijing, "You two are here."

Ye Chimu hummed, "How are you doing lately?"

"It's not bad, but there are a lot of procedures there, and you come in and out every day. It's more troublesome, and they don't dare to touch me yet." Xia Huanyan didn't understand before, but now that Jiang Wushuang has taught her, she knows in her heart that the more the other party behaves like this, the more wary she will be of her, and she is now the life-saving straw of the Jun family.