4

Now 2 years have passed since haseena's death.. 

No one even saw a fake smile on ammi's face since then.. But then as her elder sister's health got unwell so she happened to go meet her... She was travelling by bus but on the mid way as the bus was passing a village she felt something in her heart & suddenly made the bus stop & got down... she didn't know what made her get down in this village but she felt something, she felt some connection...she entered the village & after walking for sometime she finally understood why she felt some connection in this village as she saw her reason to live, her happiness, her daughter haseena....

        Seeing her after two years she obviously got really veryyy happy and went & suddenly hugged her and said all her heart out that how much she missed her & kissed her forehead... haseena suddenly got flashbacks as she felt & remembered her motherly warmth... but since after that hard disk incident, haseena has lost her memory she wasn't able to remember anything properly & as her head started spinning, she does not understand anything...

        but still she didn't wanted to hurt her feelings so she calms her down and then politely asks her why is saying her daughter... ammi gets very shock seeing she doesn't remember her... And tries to make her remember by saying their beautiful memories spent together... Haseena started to get all those flashbacks & her mind couldn't take all that & she fainted... ammi got veryyy worried for her all the village people took her to her home
& called the doctor immediately... The doctor checked her...

ammi : kya howa doctor saab meri bachi ko hosh kyu nahi araha hai..? wo theek toh hai na..

doctor : ji wo ab theek hai  inhe dimaag par bilkul zor nahi lena hai .. par aj achanak dimag par zyada zor padne ki wajh se wo behosh hgyi thi, unhe thodi der mai hosh ajayega... par ap..! apko pehle kabhi yaha nahi dekha..?

ammi got emotional & while caressing her hairs lovingly : mai ammi hoon iski.. 2 saal pehle isse teen goliyan lg gaye the aur iski car ka bhi buri tarah se accident hgya tha... sabke kehne ke baad bhi mere dil mai kahin na kahin ek vishwas tha ki meri beti zinda hai aur theek hai aur mai sahi thi, 2 saal se taras gayi thi meri ankhen meri bachi ko dekhne ke liye... & happily kissed her forehead...

doctor & villagers got tears in their eyes seeing this....

ammi worriedly : doctor saab apne aise kyu kaha ke meri bachi ko dimaag par zor nahi dalna hai aur aj dimaag par zor padne ke wajh se wo behosh hgyi?

doctor : wo darasal aunty ji apki beti ki yaddash ja chuki hai uss incident ke baad se..

Then villagers told her all the story that happened that day that how haseena was found unconscious & was in veryyy critical condition & her life got saved with great difficulty and she got consciousness after many months & when she got consciousness  she lost her memory forever ...

doctor : unhe har tarah ke tension aur stress se dur rakhna hai aur agar ab unhe kuch bhi yaad dilane ki koshish ki toh unki health bohtt khrab hoskti hai ya... ya.. unki.. jan bhi ja sakti hai... 

After hearing how her daughter went through so much tears flowed from her eyes.. kitna kuch akele saha hai meri masoom bachi ne... ab mai isse kabhi kuch nahi hone dungi.. meri pyaari bahudur beti... & kissed her forehead again lovingly...

so ammi obviously thinking about her health decided to stay quiet & to not try any further to make her remind things about her past.... But later she was mumbling ammi & she got consciousness & she seeing ammi immediately hugged her... she has lost her memory  but the maa ka ehsaas was obviously still there which she felt & remembered her...

hm : ammi ap theek toh hai na, aur ye drip kese lagi hume.. aur humara sar kyu itna chakra raha hai... & she holds her head again as it started spining again...

ammi caress her hairs & calms her : shant hoja meri bachi hum theek hai.. plss apne dimaag pe zyada zor mat de sab theek hai...

The doctor understood that she has still not got her all memory back she only remembered her ammi and seeing her head paining he understood that if she focus on remembering anything her health could get in danger so he handles the situation nicely so that her life don't get in risk again...

doctor : dekhiye ap plss shant hojayiye apne dimaag par zyada zor mat daliye apko bass choti si chot lag gayi thi sar par isliye apka sar dard kr raha hai.. aur ap behosh hgyi thi kuch kha pi nahi sakti thi isliye glucose dena pada apko... ap bass thoda araam kijiye phir ap bilkul zabardast hojayengi phirse...

So now three years has passed haseena & ammi were happily living in the village... haseena used to teach in the school & ammi did not informed anybody about haseena as if this news got spread then again her life will be in risk, nor she tried to make her remember anything because haseena was happy here and she did not wanted her to remember her sad & painful past which has only gave her heart break, pain & nothing else....

     All the village people loved haseena as obviously because of her sweet & kind nature.. and everyone used to come to her for taking her advice in any of their important decisions and she also used to help them solve their problems, fights and all.. They trusted her so much as obviously she used to help them very fast and easily without asking anything from them in return ..