5

anubhav's life seems to be have stopped since haseena's death, he feels like some one has removed soul from his body..

So as ammi went to her sister's house for somedays but as many days passed she still didn't returned so anubhav, ks & mpt members thought that maybe she is staying for some more days there only but as her phone was showing switched off continously (ammi bymistakely forgot & left her phone in bus only) so they thought to call & enquire in her sister's house...

ks : ji wo hum ammi se baat aa.. humara mtlb hai salma ji se baat krna chahte the.. kya ap humari unse ek baar baat kara sakti hai...

ammi's elder sister : par wo toh yaha ayi hi nahi.. uspar pehle hi itna bada pahad tut pada, itni dukhi rehti hai wo..kahin bahar ana jana bhi ab usse acha nahi lag raha toh mujhe laga shyd usne aana cancel krdiya hoga aur maine force bhi nahi kiya wo pehle hi itne dukh dard se guzar rahi hai yaha akar meri khrab halat dekhti toh khamaka aur pareshan hojati.. par tum kon ho aur choti humara mtlb hai salma ke bare mai kyu puch rahi ho... wo apne ghar par nahi hai kya..? wo theek toh hai naa?

ks got hell worried after hearing that ammi is not with her elder sister then where is she but as ammi's elder sister health is not that well she didn't wanted her to get worried so she made some stuff immediately & made her believe that ammi is okaay... And as soon as the call ended she informed everyone and everyone got hell worried... Anubhav immediately said to try contacting the driver & said santu to track ammi's phone... But still no news of ammi...

anubhav & everyone got very tensed and after trying alot they got the news that the bus got into a very bad accident and driver & no passenger was alive all died on spot... Mpt and anubhav did not got to know abt this news before as the bus was crashed far from lucknow so this case was handled by other police station... They all were not able to overcome haseena's death only & this news gave them more trauma...

      Days were passing but their sadness was still the same... Anubhav did not let haseena's house be sold, he used to go there everyday & keep it clean as if haseena & ammi still lives there, he used to keep everything same as used to be...

       one day he found a diary in haseena's room, he opened it & it was haseena's diary in which she used to write everything.. anubhav started reading the first page & it was veryy sad...
       she wrote it remembering her father & she also wrote that she don't want her ammi to be more sad that's why she is sharing all her emotions in this diary.... Back then she was young only not yet police officer but still she got very mature early as she didn't wanted to make her ammi feel sad...

Then she wrote about all the difficulties she faced in becoming the police officer as she only shares with diary all her problems so that her ammi don't get worried...

      Then she wrote that now she is really very happy as she had finally fulfilled her father's dream of her becoming an officer...
Anubhav eyes were filled with tears by reading how many difficulties and pain she faced in a very young age and used to not share her problems with anyone so that they don't get worried... and then tears were still there but smiled feeling proud on her becoming an officer in a very young age..

     Then later she also wrote abt mpt that how she loves them though they do so muchh timepass but still she know that they are very serious abt their duty too & that they have become her family.

     Then she wrote about her first love and reading that he got to know that she was not fallen in love with him by what all tricks & ideas he did for making her fall in love with him... she has fallen in love with him whenever he was real & by his simplicity
by his kindness, his way of solving cases.. There was no mention of anything that he did fake & also his planned ideas & tricks which he used to make her fall for him nothing was mentioned as she was not fallen in love with him because of all of that... she was a sweet, kind and caring lady who would not fall for all this stupid love tricks & ideas.. she was different & best from every other lady ...

     Then she again shared her pain in the diary & her this pain was given by anubhav for mission jeet..

hm : diary hume boht takleef aur dard horaha hai hum khud ko sambhalne ki boht koshish kr rahe hai par nahi ho paraha hai humse... hum mante hai anubhav ne jo bhi kiya desh ke liye kiya hum unse na hi gussa hai aur na hi naraz hai par iss dil ka kya kare ye toh unse beintehaa mohabbat krne laga hai na...kash anubhav ap humpar thoda bharosa krlete aur hume mission ke bare mai bata dete toh aj humare dil ke yun tukde na hote, pehle na sahi par kya hume janne ke baad bhi apko humpar thoda sa bhi bharosa nahi howa... Pyaar na sahi anubhav kash ap humpar thoda bharosa hi krlete toh shyd aj hume itna dukh na hota... apke liye humare dil mai pyaar toh hum chahe kitni koshish krle nahi nikal pa rahe hai.. toh apke liye humare dil mai nafrat hona toh dur ki baat hai... ap humse pyaar nahi krte isme apka koi kasoor nahi hai isliye humare samme apko guilty feel na ho iski hum puri koshish karenge...

anubhav's tears were badly flowing while reading how badly he hurted her & how she was still thinking of him only that he should not feel guilty.. how pure soul she is.

         Then she wrote abt the day when anubhav confessed his love for her... she expressed how happy she was and how peaceful she was feeling...Reading this a smile came on anubhav's face as haseena's beautiful face and smile came in his mind & their beautiful memories that they spend together came in his mind but haseena is no more with him now made his smile vanished in secs and tears again started flowing from his eyes remembering her...

He again continued reading his haseena's diary remembering her...

       Then she again shared her pain in the diary & her this pain was also again given by anubhav by leaving her alone in the sagai..  he broke her heart again by leaving her alone on their sagai.... she was again veryy hurt...

hm: humara dil kehta hai ke jo karishma singh ne humse kaha wo sach nahi hai.. ap zaroor desh ki safety aur humari safety ke liye gaye hai aur hum apka intezaar krne mai apni zindagi na bita de isliye ap hume aise sagai wale din akele chod kar chale gaye... par hume dukh aur takleef toh iss baat par howi ke ap aj bhi humpar bharosa nahi karte, apne phirse hume nahi bataya, phirse humse chupaya, apne jo bhi kiya desh aur humare liye kiya hoga par ye phir bhi justify nahi karta ke ap aise hume bina bataye, hume yun akele sagai ke din tanha chodkar chale jaye.... hume bohtt garv hai ap par aur hum aj bhi apse bohtt pyaar krte hai.. apki desh aur humari prati fikar ko dekhkar humara pyaar apke liye aur badh gaya hai.... par kash anubhav ap hume bata dete pehle hi toh aj sab theek hota humara mushqil se judaa dil phirse yun na tut ta.... par ye dil mai aj bhi thodi si bhi nafrat nahi hai apke ke liye... aj bhi iss dil ki gehrahiyun mai sirf ap hi baste hai... aur humari akhri saans tak bhi iss dil mai sirf ek hi naam rahega. Anubhav.....

Anubhav was badly crying by now after reading this he was feeling veryyyyy bad & reallyyyy veryyy sad for hurting her so much....

And then not able to control his tears he closed the diary and kept it aside but suddenly a locket chain was hanging from the book... he again opened the book & saw that chain was having a usb instead of a locket... he took that in his hand & then read what was written on that page...

hm : hello diary hum na ek boht keemti cheez tumhare pass rakh rahe hai plss iski ache se hifazat krna aur isse kisi galat hathon mai mat jane dena... hum agar wapis agaye toh isse sahi jagah pahuncha denge par agar wapis na laute toh bass humare marne se pehle humari do khwaishe hogi ke ye koi galat hathon mai na lage... aur humare baad humari ammi ko kabhi koi takleef na ho...

anubhav again got teary reading thiss...

he then checked the usb & was proud of her intelligence that how well she protected nation... he then gave the usb where it belonged & said how haseena had protected it... all the seniors & everyone were veryy proud of her...