2

haseena could clearly see love for her in his eyes & truth in his lovely words. his eyes were depicting true love for her..

hm : hum bhi apse boht pyaar krte hai. i love you too anubhav...

anubhav moved more closer towards her and gave her a sweet forehead kiss pouring his true love for her....

haseena felt his lovely warmth by his sweet forehead kiss.. Anubhav then made his forehead touch her forehead lovingly, their eyes were close & tears were happily flowing from their eyes feeling so much peace and love for each other ...

Their hearts were feeling soo much peace...They were feeling very happy and peaceful... and both got so lost deeply in each other's true love feeling so much peaceful that soon their lips met making current ran down their whole body...

They were lovingly kissing eachother pouring their true love for eachother and soon anubhav deepened the kiss more and his deepened kiss made haseena's hand moved in his hairs.... By each passing second their kiss was getting more and more intense and deep but still their kiss was depicting their true love for eachother and no lust or desires...

They were in their police uniform but they had forgot everything else except for their true love for eachother... Laterrrr feeling out of breath they had to break the kiss but they were still veryy close their breaths still mingling, foreheads were touching and peaceful smiles on their faces and feeling so much sukoon in their hearts..

Later anubhav proposed haseena & they were going to get engaged but then again he broke her heart by leaving her alone on their sagai.... she was again veryy hurt but again did not show it to anyone..she knew in her heart & she believed that anubhav has not left her for the reasons which karishma singh told.. Her heart didn't allow her to believe that.. she after sooo many months after sagai day still believes that anubhav has left her because maybe he got some dangerous mission & he don't want to risk her life or don't want her to wait for him.

      And she was absolutely right even without knowing the truth their true love for each other made her believe the right thing without him saying her anything ... But she was sad & hurt that maybe whatever the reason, leaving her alone on their sagai can't justify anything.. He could have atleast talked with her but no he choose the option to hurt her... she was just keeping all her sad & hurting emotions to herself...  Many months passed, all this pain was killing her from inside but she was hiding it very well from everyone..

But still after hiding, her ammi knew very well that her daughter was deeply hurt & so that no one gets worried for her she is hiding her feelings & emotions from everyone and keeping everything to herself only but still her ammi understood everything how hurt her daughter was from inside... she wasn't being able to see her daughter like this she wanted to see her daughter's real laugh amd smile not the fake one.... ammi wanted her to move on & forget him & get married so that she gets all the happiness that she deserves ...so one night she finally decided to talk to her..

ammi : haseena mujhe tujhse kuch zaroori baat krni hai..

hm : ji ji ammi kahiye na.. ap itni pareshan kyu lag rahi hai....!

ammi : bete mai kuch chahti hoon tujhse.. kya mujhe tu wo desakti hai..

hm : arre ammi ap puch kyu rahi hai ap bass hukum toh kijiye apko kya chahiye...

ammi smiled seeing how haseena loves her so much & lovingly caressed her cheek, haseena smiled seeing her smile & feeling her motherly warmth..

ammi : bete mai chahti hoon tu anubhav ko bhulkar move on krle... mai janti hoon tu itne samay se sabse chupa rahi hai apne jazbat, feelings par mai maa hoon teri tu chahe kitna bhi chupa le mujhse nahi chup sakta meri bachi.. mai janti hoon tu andar hi andar tut rahi hai bass kisi ko tension na ho isiliye chupa rahi hai.. mat de beti khud ko itna dard ..

haseena holds & kissed her hand & controlled her tears as she don't want her ammi to get more worried for her as even after hiding so much her ammi knew everything that how she was feeling, she felt to cry her heart out but she didn't wanted to make her ammi more worried for her...

hm : ammi aisa kuch nahi hai hum kaam ki wajh se tension mai honge toh shyd apko laga hoga ke hum abhi tak ussi wajh se pareshan hai... Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai hum move on kr chuke hai, bhul chuke hai hum an.. anubhav.. ko.. ap bekar mai itni pareshan horahi hai...

ammi : toh shadi kyu nahi kr rahi phir... maa hoon mai teri mujhse tu jhoot nahi bolsakti..

hm : ammi wo toh hum sirf apni duty par focus krna chahte hai isliye shadi nahi krna hai ap bekar mai kuch bhi sonch rahi hai...

ammi : acha toh keh meri ankhon mai dekhar ke tu abhi tak anubhav se pyaar nahi krti..

hm : han ammi hum nahi.. krte.. unse... ab.. py.. pyaar.. but wasn't looking into her mother's eyes as she couldn't lie then..

ammi : mere aankhon mai dekhke bolo haseena.. and made her look directly into her eyes...

haseena after seeing directly into her eyes couldn't control her tears anymore & just hugged her... ammi too got emotional & started caressing her back to calm her..

hm crying : haan ammi nahi bhul paye hum anubhav ko aur kitni bhi koshish krle nahi bhul parahe hum unhe... humare dil ki gehrayon mai bas chuke hain wo hum chahkar bhi unhe apne dil se nahi nikal pa rahe hai... hum aj bhi unse utna hi pyaar krte hai jitna pehle krte the aur zindagi bhar sirf unse hi pyaar krna chahte hai... hum nahi krna chahte kisi aur se shadi..

     hum zindagi bhar unke saath ke bina reh sakte hai sirf unki yaddein kafi hai humare liye par hum apne dil mai ab kisi aur ko jagah nahi desakte... nahi ho payega humse ye... humare dil mai sirf anubhav hai aur humari akhri sans tak sirf wahi rahenge. hum wo jagah na kisi se bath sakte hai na hi kisi ko desakte hai.... plss ammi hume maaf krdijiye hum chah kar bhi apki ye khwahish puri nahi krsakte... hume maaf krdijiye ammi. plss hume maaf krdijiye...

ammi's tears were also flowing & while caressing her hairs & calming her : shant hoja meri bachii shant hoja... tu kyu mujhse mafi mang rahi hai.. mafi toh mujhe mangni chahiye mai tera dard toh samjh gayi par tujhe uss dard se nikalne ki koshish mai.. main tujhe anjane mai aur takleef derahi thi.. mai ab samjh gayi hoon meri bachi ke shadi teri iss takleef ka haal nahi hai.. aur mujhe pura yakeen hai mujhe phirse meri pehli wali dil se khush hone wali, dil se muskurane wali haseena zarror milegi...

and wiped haseena's tears, cupped her face lovingly & kissed her forehead...

hm too wiped ammi's tears & keep her hands on ammi's hands which were on her cheeks...

hm : ammi plss sp sorry mat kahiye ap toh mere liye hi sonch rahi thi na.. aur humare pass ap ho na aur humara itna pyaara desh toh bass hume phir aur kuch nahi chahiye.. hum bass ab aise hi khush hai.. meri pyaari ammi isiliye ab humari itni fikar mat kijiye .. & smiled hugging her ammi again... i love you ammi...

ammi too lovingly hugged her back & smiled : i love you too mere bache...

And then after this ammi never again forced her to get married as she didn't wanted her daughter to get more pain & troubled...