15

Anubhav's heart was not letting him leave this village since he met his love haseena back, his heart was craving to spend each second with haseena... So same as the previous day again he stayed in that village only, so that again he could get a chance to meet haseena...

      The work for which he came to village was over but he was still here only and as the commissioner sir was calling him for asking about his return as he said the work was over but as he didn't wanted to go... so he requested leave for some days for personal reasons... and as he hasn't taken any leaves since 5 years and was focused only on his work without taking care of his health the commissioner sir also accepted his leave thinking that maybe finally he started to think about his health too...

         But as mpt knew he went related to some work but wasn't back still they got worried for him and asked about him to commissioner sir and as he said that anubhav has completed his work but has taken sudden leave for some days, they were shocked as since 5 years he hasn't taken any leave even when they requested him to take leave thinking abt his health..

      They mpt were worried and discussing abt anubhav and even tried calling him but his phone was showing switched off (his phone battery was dead as he didn't charge it from long time) They got more worried and ks asked ss to check abt his last location and they found about that village... And decided to visit that place as fast as possible...

It was almost 4 pm the mpt members reached the village the school was near the entrance of the village only and as the school timings got over, there was rush all around as the children's were coming out from the school and some started playing and running here and there.. The mpt members were entering more inside the village and they started feeling some known peaceful ehsas in their hearts but they soon ignored it keeping first priority to find anubhav... And as the kids were running here and there, they were saying the children's while walking..

mpt members : arre bachho sambhalke.. chot lag jayegi... zara sambhalke khelo.. bhago mat.. sambhalke..

And then suddenly a kid running looking back towards the other boy who was coming to catch him got crashed with karishma as he didn't look towards her and fell... ks and mpt got worried for the little child and ks bend down to see if the kid got hurt.. and the kid's teacher came out from the school at the same time and saw the child fallen down she immediately rushed towards him... Mpt members attention was on the boy so they didn't notice her coming... But as she too bend down towards the boy concernly asking him, the mpt were happy + shocked hearing the voice and their smiles got more wider seeing her....

hm concernly asking : aarush beta theek ho ap.? kahi chot toh nahi lagi...!

aarush : nahi haseena miss mai theek hoon...

hm : beta thoda sambhal kar khelo na agar chot lag jati toh..!

aarush : sorry miss mai aage se dhyan rakunga..

hm smiled and caressed his hair sweetly: good boy.. acha ab ye didi ko sorry bolo dekho wo ap girgaye isliye kitna pareshan hgyi thi..

aarush to ks : sorry didi..

ks came out from her shock and happiness hearing the boy's voice : aa.. haan.. par aage se sambhalkar khelna..

aarush : ji didi....

and the 3 of them got up..

hm caressesed his cheek smilingly : chalo aarush ab ghar jao sambhal kar aur kal yaad se apna home work complete krkr aana.. okay..

aarush  smiled : okay miss bye...

hm too smiled : bye..

and the boy left.. The mpt were soo happy seeing her after 5 long years....And happy tears formed in everyone's eyes seeing her after so long... They happily with tears in their eyes..

mpt members happily : maddam sir kesi hai ap..? ap theek toh hai..! kitne salon se apko yaad kr rahe the.. hum sabko yakeen tha humari ms hum sab ko chodkar ja hi nahi sakti....

hm confused : madam sir! kon madam sir..? hum haseena malik hai.. aur aplog ko pehle kabhi yaha dekha nahi aur aplog hume madam sir kyu bula rahe hai?

mpt : kyuke ap hi toh hai hum sabki ms.. kitna miss kr rahe the hum sab apko.. apka mahila police thana, apki sho ki cabin har cheez apko boht miss kar rahi thi ms...

hm : humara mpt, humari sho ki cabin? ye sab aplog kya keh rahe hai..? hum toh yaha bass ek mamuli se teacher hai jo yaha iss school mai padhate hai... aplog ko shyd kuch galat fehmi howi hogi..
she said this but the mention of mpt, sho, cabin and ms brought some very blurry flashbacks of her past...

mpt : galat fehmi na...

Their sentence was left incomplete because...