💔Cheated Hearts -09💔

24 Years Ago...

"Kia!!" The twelve year old Kia was sitting in a bench at the park where they always play.

"Teddy? What are you doing here? Tinakasan mo na naman si Nanay Pinty?" She asked her friend while playing with a flower in her hand.

"Hinahanap ka na ng Mommy mo e, aalis na ata kayo." Sambit naman ng 10 year-old na si Teddy.

Sa sinabi ni Teddy, lumungkot na naman ang mukha ni Kia.

"I don't want to go back in the Philippines." She told her friend, oo at nasa Pilipinas ang Nana at Papá niya pati na din ang mga tito at tita niya, pero what if the kids there won't like her?

What if hindi siya magkaron ng bagong kaibigan?

"Pero kailangan Kia. Narinig ko may gagawin daw movie ang Mommy at Daddy mo doon."

Kia took a deep breath upon hearing that.

She know she cannot be selfish. Her Mom had put her career on hold when she had her, another reason why they stayed in Spain is to take her away from limelight.

They said they wanted her to grow up away from all of it, and now that she's older, it is time to go home.

And she'll be leaving her life here.

"Nagpaalam ka na ba sa mga kaibigan natin?" Teddy asked and she shook her head.

If there's one thing she hates doing, she hates saying goodbye.

"Jade! Let's go!" They were startled when her mom came and called her.

There's only two person in the world who calls her by her second name, her Mom and another friend of hers, the reason why leaving is harder.

She pulled out something from her pocket and shoved it to Teddy's hand.

"Give this to him please." She whispered so that her Mom won't hear her.

Nakaka unawa na tumango naman si Teddy.

She doesn't know when she'll be back or if she will see him again, but she promised herself that she will never forget him.

Her Ten-ten.

-----------

Present Day....

"Are you going to be alright here anak?" Kia asked her daughter who is now watching a movie at the living area of their suite with Belle and Ken.

She felt that Raine is still tampo to her, she's not that sweet to her anymore, they haven't talked about what happened on their first day here.

"I'm fine Mom. Can Belle sleepover as well? Wala siyang kasama sa dorm e, Cassey will sleep at her parents quarters tonight." Paalam nito sa kanya and Kia smiled at Belle.

She became closer with Belle as well since she already saw her crying last week, and technically she's family too.

Si Sharlene naman ay sa ibang dorm room na assign, every dorm room atay tatlo lang bedrooms and it so happens that Cassey, Raine and Belle shared a dorm. 

"Sure love. You two can sleep on the bed and I'll use the pull out one. I'm not sure what time I'll be back so behave yourselves and sleep early." Bilin pa niya before dropping a kiss on both of the teenagers cheeks.

"E, Mommy, we will have to plan for our Lit project remember?" Raine reminded her.

She remembered she gave the students a small project to perform a short skit about their favorite childhood story.