💔Cheated Hearts - 29💔

"Dad didn't cheat!" Raine exclaimed l. It has been two hours since they heard their mothers talking.

It turns out that Prof. Cherrie have access to tge CCTV's of the university.

Raine smiled upon remembering her Mom's reaction when they proved that Miss Therese only stayed at her Dad's quarter for just three minutes, nothing more, nothing less.

Maybe Miss Therese tried, but sadly for her she never succeeded.

"Haist! He should be loyal to your Mom, grabe tong ginagawa natin Raine! That closet is not a good space to hide in for more than two hours no!" Reklamo naman ni Cassey and she really couldn't blame her.

They cramped inside for a long time because the women decided to have a drink to celebrate their brilliance.

Thankfully, they didn't get drunk or Raine had to deal with her Mom.

She doesn't like it when she's drunk.

They are now sitting on Cassey's bed inside her parents quarters.

There are two beds in there, she knows the other one is Yeoji's.

"Ano kaya balita sa kanila?" Cassey suddenly asked and she remembered their friends.

She was about to answer when her phone rings, it's Nash.

"Hello Nash? Anong balita?" She asked as soon as she answered the phone.

"Ninang Teddy did what?!" She almost shouted which prompted Cassey to sit up from laying on her bed.

"Okay— I'll tell Mom." She said and ended the call.

"Anong nangyari?" Cassey asked and she looks at her friend guiltily.

"Sinugod daw ni Ninang Teddy si Miss Therese, they got into a fight and Don Alejandro witnessed it." She stated while fixing herself.

"Why do you look agitated Raine? Do you have something to do with this?"

"Ahmm— I, kasi— ano kasi. I told Ninang what happened. I want to ask for her help too dahil diba? Prof siya sa Business department— Hindi ko naman alam na susugod siya!" She admitted guiltily. Kapag nawalan ng trabaho ang Ninang niya, it's going to be her fault.

Maybe her Mom really had a point when she asked her not to tell her Ninang Teddy and Tita Shamcey.

————————-

"Stay here Raine. Mag uusap tayo pagbalik ko." Madiin na utos ni Kia sa anak after she told her what happened.

"Naku, Theodora talaga! Paano ko ipapaliwanag kay Nanay Pinty at Tatay Bonoy kapag nawalan ka ng trabaho!" She exclaimed as she fixes herself in front of the mirror.

Her friends already gone home after their little conference inside the Dantes' quarters.

She looks at her daughter, Raine's face have guilt written all over her face and Kia took a deep breath.

"Listen to me Raine, I understand that you are just concern for me and your father, but there are things that you should have left to us to deal with." She explained to her daughter but Raine suddenly snaps.

"Why? Why can't I concern myself with it Mom? Was it really wrong thag I want you to be back together? I love you Mom, but I swear you and Dad are just ahhh!"

Kia wasn't able to reply because Raine ran away and left her inside her quarters.

Kia smiled sadly, she understand her daughter and she's guilty at how Ken and hers situation affected Raine so much.