💔Cheated Hearts - 30💔

"Ken, Kia — Siguro naman malinaw na? Nasagot na ang mga tanong? Pwede na ba kitang ibalik sa quarters ni Ken, Kia?" Nick asked them as soon as Doc. Chien left the office.

"Ay! Wag kang papayag Kia! Magpakipot ka pa! Naku, kahit pa walang nang—-" Teddy wasn't able to finish her sentence because Logan covered woman's mouth.

"Pasensya na po kayo kay Teddy, medyo high pa ang emotions nito." Nahihiyang paliwanag ni Logan but Teddy just gave him a deadly glare.

"Well, Kia?" Cherrie called her attention, probably waiting for her answer as well.

"That wouldn't be up to me now." She answered and looks at Ken this time but he didn't answered.

He looks like he was thinking about it though.

He was about to open his mouth but then his phone rings. She heard him cursed upon seeing who the caller is but answered the phone nonetheless.

She wasn't sure why but she suddenly felt nervous.

"Hello Therese?"

Her heart almost stopped upon hearing the other woman's name slipped through his mouth.

"What?! Stay where you are. We're coming over. I swear if you have something to do with this—- fvck!" Ken looks furious and worried and then he looks at her. He took just five steps to get near her and yanks her arm.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"We have to go." He said at lalo naman siyang nagtaka. He pulled her with him but she protested.

"What's happening Quentin?!"

"Raine got into an accident, kaya tara na Quiana." Pagkasabi ni Ken ng mga salitang iyon ay tila siya binuhusan ng malamig na tubig.

"What?!" Nick was the first one to react and stands-up from his seat. "Why is no one calling for an ambulance?!"

"I'll call one." Cherrie volunteered and looks at Kia who is still in a state of shock. "Enteng, go now! Your daughter needs you."

"Kia, Kia let's go." Untag ni Ken and that's what pulled her out from her cathatonic state. She let herself to be dragged by Ken.

Kia wasn't aware of her surroundings now. All she can think about is her daughter. She doesn't even know how they arrived outside the university so fast.

When she saw her bloody daughter on the pavement, she was frozen on the spot. He felt Ken let go of her and went to Raine.

"Don't! Don't touch her Ken. We don't know her injuries yet." She heard Therese shouted and she's kneeling beside Raine's body.

"What have you done Therese?!" She heard Ken asked the other woman. She never heard Ken's voice that mad before.

Ken grabbed Therese by her arms, he was almost shaking the woman but Therese just shook her head, crying.

"Tell me! What happened to my daughter?!" He demanded angrily.

"I-I don't—-"

"Ken!" Kia went to Ken to stop him from murdering Therese. "Stop! Please." She pleaded and held his hand. Thankfully he let go of Therese.

"Talk now Therese or I will have you arrested." Madilim pa din ang mukha na saad ni Ken.

"I'm not sure. All I know is that I was crossing the street and Raine must've saw me almost got hit by a car so she pushed me out of the way to save me, and she got hit instead." Umiiyak na paliwanag ni Therese. "I'm sorry." Dagdag pa nito.

Tila nanghihina naman si Ken na itinuon ang pansin sa anak.

"Make yourself useful and give that testament to the police Therese." Mariin na utos ni Ken sa babae.