💔Cheated Hearts - 21💔

"Hey! Okay ka lang?" Raine was startled when she heard Yeoji asked her.

Kasalukuyan siyang naka tambay sa astronomy tower. She's still thinking about her Dad and Miss Therese.

She knew what her Mom felt towards her Dad and she'll be hurt once she found out.

"No. I am not." She answered sadly at him. She doesn't want to tell him more.

She and Yeoji doesn't really get along so well. Para silang aso at pusa madalas, nagkakasundo lang sila dahil sa mga kaibigan nila.

"Himala ata. I mean you are always okay. You smile everyday that it's annoying sometimes." Dagdag pa nito in a joking tone.

"Ako annoying?! E ano ka pa kaya? Why do you always likes to annoy me anyway? Crush mo ba ako?" She asked in an equally joking manner.

"Ikaw lang naman ang mandhid." She is not sure if she heard him correctly but her heart skipped a beat.

"W-what did you just say?" She clarified.

Yeoji looks annoyed but he sighed. What he said next almost made her drops on her bum.

"Kapag niligawan ba kita, may pag-asa ba ako?"

"Ano?" She asked instead, hindi siya kasi sigurado kung pinagloloko na naman siya ni Yeoji.

Then—- he laughs. Napipikon na inirapan niya ito.

"You should have seen your face Raine!" He fired at her at naiinis na itinulak niya ito.

She doesn't know why but she felt a bit disappointed. Was she hoping that it is somehow true?

"Walanghiya ka talaga Yeoji! Bakit ba trip na trip mo ako ha?!" She shouted at him habang patuloy itong itinutulak while he kept on laughing while taking steps backward.

"Whoops!" Yeoji shouted and grabs me by the waist and we ended on the floor as he fell down taking her down with him.

Natigilan naman siya when she realized how close their faces are. Her world suddenly stops, she felt like she was being pulled closer and closer to him until——-

She kissed him!

When she felt him kissing her back ay saka naman para siyang natauhan. She let go of him and sat-up.

Pareho silang walang imik. The silence was deafening and Raine couldn't take it anymore.

"I-i'm so-sorry." She mumbled and hurried to stands up and almost run to the door. Grabe! Bakit ba niya kasi ginawa yun? Nakakahiya!

"Raine!" She heard him call her name pero hindi niya ito pinansin. She never stopped running habang hinahabol naman siya ni Yeoji.

"Raine! Stop! You cannot just run away after stealing my first kiss from me! Come-on!" Sigaw pa ni Yeoji and that made her stop on her track.

She was already at the bottom of the stairs and Yeoji's voice was so loud that the other students heard him.

"Shit" She thought dahil gusto na niyang matunaw sa kahihiyan.

"Yeoji! Shut-up! It was an accident and that's my first kiss too no! Lugi ka pa?!" She told him in a casual tone, trying to hide her emabarassment.

"What first kiss? What happened here?" A voice too familiar asked in a condensing tone that made her shivers in fear.

"Double shit."

"Ah, Dad? Can I explain?" She said as she slowly faced the serious face of her father.

How the tables have turned, kanina lang she was the one demanding for explanation, now it was her Dad.

"Ahh— professor Muhla—" Yeoji tried to intervene but her Dad cutted him off.