💔Cheated Hearts - 31💔

Ken and Kia walks hand in hand towards the operating room with Shamcey tailing them behind.

Shamcey told them that the older Muhlachs are coming later that day.

Ken is a little better now than his state earlier but his anxiousness is still present.

Kia is getting anxious as well, they still haven't heard anything from the doctors yet. They have no idea what kind of injury their daughter sustained from the accident and given the time that they are inside the operating room, Kia could only guess that it is serious.

"Kia, what's Raine's blood type?" Shamcey asked all of a sudden and despite the confusion she answered.

"She's AB+. Why?" She and Raine doesn't have the same blood type, she could only guess that Ken and Raine have the same though because Geoff is a match with Raine too.

It must've been the Muhlach's blood.

"That's rare." Nick murmured in worry. "We have to be prepare for anything, she might need a transfusion given the insane amount of blood that she lost earlier.

"Fvck!" Kia heard Ken curse under his breath. "I'm a match— but I cannot donate blood right now.I just had a bloody tattoo last week." He added, looking furious at himself.

"I'm not a match either." Shamcet stated helplessly.

They also found out that neither Nick or Cherrie is a match as well.

"Let's just pray that she won't be needing it." Cherrie stated hopefully.

Kia was just silent, she's raking her brain with the possibilities and the possible donor if they need one.

She grabs Ken's hand on her's in a comforting manner, she's sure as hell that he is blaming himself again.

A few moments later, a doctor emerges from the operating room and all of them stood up.

"How's my daughter?" Ken asked the doctor eagerly.

"Arch. Muhlach, your dauther suffered head and stomach trauma due to the impact of the accident. We had stopped the bleeding from the head injury. Unfortunately, she have clotting in her rib are which we need to remove." The doctor wasn't able to finish his statement when Ken interjected.

"Then remove it Doctor Garcia! Do it now. Save my daughter!" Ken demanded angrily and she had to restrain him.

He looks like he is ready to punch the doctor.

"Babes— that's not helping." She whispered while caressing his arm and she heard him take a deep breath. Probably an attempt to calm himself.

"We will save your daughter, Architect but you she will need a blood transfusion. We have enough blood on the bank for her, unfortunately, partner or not, you will need to replace them." The doctor added and Kia breathe in relief.

"We will replace them Doc. Just save our daughter please?" Kia stated before Ken can answer her.

"Very well, Mrs. Muhlach. Just go to the nurses station to sign the agreement." The doctor instructed and went back inside the operating room.

"Where can we find AB+? We'll have to find a replacement as soon as possible, otherwise— the hospital can sue whoever will sign between the two of you." Shamcey worriedly stated and Ken got up from his seat.

"Stay here. I'll sign the papers." He told her and before he can leave Kia stopped her.

"Can't we just pay for the blood? Saan tayo hahanap ng AB+?"

"Spain has different laws when it comes to this Kia. About the blood, I have a suggestion." Nick stated and swallowed his saliva before continuing.

He looks at Ken and eyed him meaningfully.