𝟖. 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧-𝐡𝐨

The next day came pretty soon. I was recharged from the hospital and so was Y/N. Wearing a casual outfit I entered her room, to see her all dressed up and combing her hair. She hadn't noticed me till I didn't give a head kiss. 

"Oh ! Lee. You're here. Come sit down." Her enthusiastic voice was back making me smile at her. 

"You combing your hair ?" What a stupid question Lee.

"Yep. But being on bed for more than two days resulted in my hair strands getting tangled up." 

"Lemme do it." I grabbed the comb from her and made her sit back facing me. With extreme care and gentleness I combed her hair, afraid of any harsh pull causing pain to her. She maybe my mortal rival, that doesn't mean I need to continue my enmity even when she doesn't remember me, herself or our bittersweet relation. 

"And done !" I gave out a proud smile looking at her perfectly combed straight mahogany hair. 

"Thank you Lee ! Let's go now." She gave out the sweetest smile, something the old Y/N wouldn't have given to me.

"You won't check if it's right or not ?" I asked with a hint of surprise. 

"It is done by you. I don't need to check anything else." Her eyes shined with a proud smile touching her lips. 

I could feel my cheeks heating up. Holding her hand, I pulled her closer to me taking her by surprise. 

"Let's go. Our home is waiting for you." Placing a kiss on her forehead, I pushed the door open, only to view mine and her family standing in front of the door trying to listen our convo. 

They flinched when we came out. Trying to behave normal, they placed a smile on their faces and greeted us. 

"Oh ! We didn't see you guys." Hyunjin spoke with a hint of shock in his eyes and tone. 

"Cut the act everyone. Let's go now. Y/N needs to rest as well." 

"Sure sure. Let's go."

:-----------------------------------------------------------:

Hey people. This is the author here 💞
My first time interacting with you guys.
Hope you guys are enjoying the story.
PLEASE leave COMMENTS and VOTES to encourage me to write more. 

Due to my school and studies, it's a bit difficult to stay active and write regularly. Hope you all will understand. I will still try my best to post regularly. 

Love ya <3
~Shanaya