𝟗. 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘/𝐍

Within 40 minutes we had reached The Lee Mansion.  Shaking Min-ho whose head was currently on my shoulder with his eyes closed. 

"We're home Lee." I whispered while caressing his reddish brown hai. He tightened his grip on my waist as I giggle before shaking him more. 

"What." His voice was barely audible and his eyes closed. 

"You need to give me a home tour Lee. Wake up." I spoke while patting his shoulder. 

Finally after a few tries, he opened his eyes and looked up at me. My heart melted as soon as my eyes came in contact with his doe-sleepy ones.

"Let's go Love. Welcome home." He welcomed me with a huge smile and a warm side hug. 

"They'll take our luggage. Let's go." 

He intertwined our fingers and pulled me towards the huge ass mansion before us. There was a huge garden with a swing. 

"Uncle told me, you uh liked swings. So here is one." He said while pointing at it. 

My heart filled with warmth. I knew falling in love with him again would be worth it. His considerate behaviour already caused butterflies in my stomach. 

"Also there is a swimming pool at the backyard. You can swim there whenever you want, but, after you get well." 

He added while pointing towards the backyard before entering the mansion. 

"Thanks Lee. I appreciate your efforts." 

I smiled at him while he squeezed my hand in response. 

"They are the maids who would be available at your service always." He pointed to a group of ladies bowing before us. 

"Welcome home ma'am." They chirped in unison. 

"Please call me Y/N. Ma'am feels old." I chuckled. 

I gave out a small yawn as soon as we reached the hall. Min-ho turned me towards himself. 

"Let's get rest first yeah ? You are tired and doctor has also prescribed you to get as much rest as possible. We'll do the home tour after you wake up." 

He spoke while bending down to my height. His hands where gripping my shoulders ever so gently. 

"You look tired as well Lee. Let's sleep together." I stated, caressing his soft cheeks. 

He let out a cough as soon as I finished the sentence. Turning around I saw the maids giggle before bowing again. 

"What's wrong Lee ?" 

Clearly I didn't expect this reaction. Did I say something wrong ?

"Nothing's wrong my donut. Come let's go." 

I followed him. But before I could step on the stairs, my left foot slipped and got twisted. Due to my strong reflexes, I quickly held on to one of the pillars near the stairs. Letting out a squeal of surprise I corrected my posture, wincing while touching my left foot. 

My squeal made Min-ho jerk his head towards my direction. He came running and held my figure in his arms securely. 

"What happened love ?" His voice was filled with concern while his eyes stared at my foot trying to understand the situation. 

"My-my foot got twisted. I think the floor was wet. Ouch ! Don't touch there, it hurts." My left foot had been fractured once, which is why any injury on it hurts more than it should. 

"WHO THE HECK KEPT THE FLOOR WET !" He yelled with fire in his eyes, making me and the others present in the hall flinch. 

I tugged on his sleeves. Turning his attention towards me, I noticed his eyes getting soft again. 

"Don't scold them Lee. I should've been careful." I spoke while gripping tughtly on his hands due to the pain. 

"Leave it. I'll call the doctor. Come"

"No need Lee. I'll take some rest after spraying some ointment and it'll be fine. No need to worry." He didn't seem convinced by my idea, but nonetheless nodded in agreement. 

Before I could move forwards with his support, I felt I was in the air. HE HAD PICKED ME UP. 

"Lee !" I let out shriek of surprise and embarrassment due to his sudden action. 

"What ? You're injured and I can't let you walk. Get that ?" His stern voice made me shut my mouth. 

"But everyone is watching." I mumbled with a pout while hiding my face in his broad chest. 

"You are mine to carry. No one has the right to question it." His response again made my heart flutter and my cheeks turned to brightest shade of pink. Good that my face was buried in his chest. 

:-------------------------------------------------------------:

Hey lovelies ❤︎
Shanaya here. Do tell me if you have any suggestions regarding the plot. I'll try to finish this book as soon as possible cause I'v some other plot in mind as well. 

Happy Reading <3

~Love 
   Shanaya