CHAPTER 1

2180, humanity is in danger of extinction due to the degradation of the planet it occupies. However, this degradation is largely due to climate change caused by the accelerated rotation of the Earth's core.

These changes have led to polarity shifts, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions. During these periods of polarity change, many aurora borealis appear in cities where they shouldn't be. Although this phenomenon is beautiful to our eyes, due to its high proton and electron load, it's actually a death ray for us. The cause of all these changes? The sun, which is expanding.

After taming the Moon, which led to a space war lasting more than ten years, mankind began to use the Sun as a dustbin. Nothing better than a giant incinerator to send all the crap man makes. But when they started sending plutonium waste, because it was too radioactive to be stored on Earth.

The sun took it in stride for a while, but then, without any scientific explanation, it started to get bigger. Now the entire solar system is doomed to disappear when the sun explodes.

Humanity's survival depends on a group of scientists, doctors and soldiers who have come together on a mission of the utmost importance: to go into space light-years from Earth to save the human race. Their goal is to find a habitable planet where they can rebuild a new civilization.

The spacecraft, named the Newton, is ready and waiting for the team on a geostationary station in orbit around the Moon. This legendary vessel represents the pinnacle of interstellar technology. It is the last heavily armed vessel to defy the laws of physics by reaching the speed of light, a feat of terrestrial engineering.

Composed mainly of lead to protect its occupants from the solar wind, it now belongs to a daring group of space pirates who became involved in the tumultuous Moon Colonization War, a time when the stakes were as high as the farthest reaches of the universe itself. Every scar and scrape on the Newton's hull tells a story of epic space battles, frantic chases through our system and daring skirmishes against enemy ground fleets.

Today, the Newton lies in wait, ready to resume its journey through the stars with a dedicated crew, ready to write new pages of history in the annals of space piracy. For the Newton, with its storied past and uncertain future, remains the ultimate symbol of bravery and freedom.

In the shuttle, on its way from Earth to the Lunar Space Station, are the team members selected for this mission. Settling into their seats, some of them start chatting. The only one still standing is James Reynolds, the experienced Sergeant, respected and loved by all the soldiers in his unit.

He is known for his strong leadership, unwavering determination and courage on the battlefield.

James is also an excellent trainer, working tirelessly to ensure that every member of his unit is ready for any eventuality.

- Soldiers, as you know this mission is of the utmost importance. Titus your belt. This mission may be our last. So there's no room for error.

Titus Johnson has broad shoulders and an imposing figure. He stands around 1.85 meters tall and has well-developed muscles, the result of many hours spent training. He has short-cropped brown hair, a long beard and piercing brown eyes.

Titus is an experienced soldier with great expertise in military strategy. He is renowned for his courage and bravery on the battlefield, which has earned him several medals and distinctions. He is also known as a leader, inspiring trust and respect from his subordinates.