ıx (new team)

ִ ࣪𖤐_________________________ִ ࣪𖤐

Warning: the author is a dumb*ss who struggles with the difference between 'in' and 'on'

Warning: the author is a dumb*ss who struggles with the difference between 'in' and 'on' ... sorry in advance💔 (or was it on advance? ugh😭)

"[L/n]! Wake up!" A high-pitched voice made you abruptly wake up, leaving your sweet dreams unfinished

"...Okay, father... I will..." You groaned, covering your eyes with your hands to hide them from the annoying light.

"Huhh? I'm not your dad! I'm Bachira!!"

"...uhh?" You slowly opened your eyes, rubbing them. Once your eyes adjusted to the bright room, you saw Bachira sitting next to you, poking your cheek.

"...what do you want...?...haa" you yawned, so tired that you ignored the boy's annoying poking.

"It's finally over! It's time for the second stage!" He exclaimed, a joyful expression on his face. "Come on, wake up! You have to get changed, too!"

You yawned once more before getting up, muttering an 'Okay....' before taking your training suit.

'So sleepy...ahh'

.
.
.

After the disveheled [name] got ready, trying as hard as she could to stay awake, she followed her (also disheveled) teammates from behind. Walking towards the underground area of their wing, they finally arrived to a weird gigantic room with the shape of a pentagon.

There, the four other doors opened at once, as the rest of teams entered the area.

Everyone looked drained and tired, and you wondered how many people cursed Ego during the last ten days. At least one, that's for sure (you).

Dark circles decored their undereyes, and in annoyance, they waited for some indications. What was going to happen now?

You glanced around the big area, wanting to search for the best ones of Blue Lock... alas, you didn't find anyone higher than the team V.