2

I arrive at the gym just as the second bell rings. I don't like sports but I've grown to love running as I am always late and end up doing it anyway. "Second changing room." my P.E. coach says and I hurry in to find Imogen waiting for me. "Have you got your kit?" she asks and I panic for a moment before I remember I shoved it in my bag last minute. I quickly change and we walk onto the field. After an hour of football drills we were ready for lunch. We headed to the grass where we could watch the boys and as I plopped onto the grass, I noticed my boyfriend Ben Hope sitting at one of the benches. I hurry over to him. "Hey baby, I didn't see you this morning." I say. His smile falters slightly as he replies.
"I was umm...busy in the library." he explains. I nod and peck his cheek. Imogen and I spend the rest of lunch gossiping and eating until the bell rings. 

At the end of the day, I hurry towards the gates where Ben is waiting for me. I walk towards where he is standing at the entrance to Truham. He pulls me towards him and kisses me roughly. Not with passion but as if he had something to prove. "You ok?" I ask as I pull away. I caress his cheek with my hand and place my free hand on his waist. His arms are around my waist almost posessively as he answers. "I'm fine, Why wouldn't I be?" he replies shortly. I kiss him softly and he responds as normal. "Eh-hem! Can you get a room?!" giggles Immy. I slap her arm and kiss Ben one last time. We walk towards the bus stop and as we do, Immy takes a quick selfie. "Is that for Instagram?" I ask, she is absolutely addicted to the app.
"Nooo.... It's for my...Whatsapp profile picture." she says. As we laugh, my bus pulls up. I sit down and open my own Instagram (Immy forced me to get it) I pull up Harry Greene's page because it is sending me loads of notifications. Apparently, he is having a massive party for his upcoming birthday. I reply to say I will be there and text Imogen and agree to go dress shopping together.