𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹

___________________

Amberley Salvatore the youngest out of the Salvatore siblings. She used to be full of light, happiness, and compassion. Amberley was the girl who everybody looked to be one day. The girl who had a heart so pure it could cure the baddest of guys.

But that Amberley Salvatore is dead. That Amberley Salvatore died back in 1864. It was a tragic death. A death that would forever haunt her for the rest of her life.

Amberley is now heartless. She has nothing worth living for. She takes the lives of people and enjoys it. She uses it as a way out. As a way of taking out her anger — her sadness.

Nobody knows why Amberley Salvatore has become this heartless, this cruel.

Except for the three people who were there with her on a very tragic night in 1864.

___________________

• Amberley Salvatore •
Portrayed by..
Ashley Benson
161

"Oh! Don't send a squirrel army to me just because I slept in your bed one night, Stefy

"Oh! Don't send a squirrel army to me just because I slept in your bed one night, Stefy."

• Kai Parker •
portrayed by...
Chris Woods
22

"I was happier thinking I killed you, Amber

"I was happier thinking I killed you, Amber."

The rest of the characters portrayed as themselves!!

Banners
___________________

Banners___________________

__________________

Disclaimers:

~ I don't own the vampire diaries Julia Plec and her team does. But I do own my oc and her backstory. And any other oc's I may add to this book!

~ Please don't plagiarize any of my work since I work hard on creating my oc's and everything!!

~ make sure to go and follow my titkok
@eternaluvr.wp
to see edits and spoilers for this fanfic and others!!

~ this book WILL be an emotional roller coaster so you have been warned...

~ And I'm not a professional author so yes there will be some grammar mistakes from time to time. But if you see any please tell me so I can go and fix them!!

~ this book isn't purely based on love it's more of a Salvatore siblings bond. Which is part of the reason I chose kai as her love interest since he comes in the later seasons of tvd. But there will be scenes with kai in the earlier seasons too...
so if you want a tvd fanfic with a love interest that will be the main priority then this fanfic isn't for you..
But I can assure you that Kai and Amberley's love will be worth it to wait until season 6

Trigger Warnings:

~ PTSD
~ Mental Health / illness
~ Murder
~ Torture
~ Smut
~ Suicide / Suicidal thoughts & behavior
+ more

If ANY of these may trigger you, then this story isn't for you!!

Please interact with this book as it will keep me motivated to write more!

Make sure to vote!!

xoxo, Lauren