Chapter 3: Your innocence

Chapter 3: Your Innocence

Are you still waiting for this story? Have you saved it in your library? Make sure you have done it. Because this time the real story will just begin, and a new life will come with a more tense feel, are you ready? Here we go.

***

10 years later

It's not a short time to go through, in 10 years a lot has changed in their life story. They? Who and what has changed?

Let's discuss Jin and his family's life again. I didn't say much about his family at the beginning. Jin lives a very simple life, very different from the rich Jeon family. His father was just an employee, not a successful businessman like Namjoon. But they live very happily, different from the Jeon family.

Jieun runs a small cafe on the edge of town, paying cheap rent is the reason, and now the cafe is theirs and that's all they have

Jin and his older brother, Hoseok work to help their mother there, they are not ashamed of their work, Jin and Hoseok love their mother because she is the only one they have.

Even though they were born to the same woman, Jin and Hoseok have very different personalities, which can be seen in their thoughts about life.

As the oldest child, Hoseok is more realistic in living his life, he also feels that in life there will always be problems and sadness but unlike Jin, he likes reading love stories, and that makes him immersed in them.

Jin felt that his life would be the same as the romantic novels he read every day before he went to sleep. He is very shy and innocent, very different from Hoseok, Jin never even thinks that in life not everything goes according to what we want.

He also doesn't know what the dark world is like, because all he knows is love and affection and he always shows that to everyone he meets.

Like that day, at the same time, the bell on the door always rang indicating someone had come to the cafe. Jin, who was standing guard in front of the cashier, turned with a smile and waited for the man to stand in front of him.

"Hi," The man said with a smile.

"Hi hyung, would you like an iced Americano like usual?" Jin said.

"Yes please," the man said and Jin immediately made iced Americano according to the man's order.

"Jin, have you seen my watch?" Hoseok came out of the toilet and approached Jin who was making coffee.

"No, Hyung, did you wear it when you came here?" Jin said.

"I forgot but I never leave it at home," Hoseok said.

"Excuse me," the man at the counter said and Hoseok turned to him.