Chapter 7: Unexpected Decision

I've been missing for a few days, I miss this story, do you too? I'm not going to rush this story, but we have to get into the thick of it, right? And here it is.

***

That night Jieun had prepared everything, there was a lot of food on the table, like they were having a party, even though it was only the four of them who were going to eat that night, yes the four of them, Jieun, Jin, Hoseok and Taehyung.

After Hoseok finished showering, he helped his mother to the dining table, he didn't see Jin there and saw his mother preparing two extra chairs.

"Eomma, why did you prepare so many chairs? Aren't we just going to have dinner with Taehyung?" Hoseok said.

"I prepared a surprise for Jin, Jungkook and his father will have dinner with us," Jieun said.

"What? Then why did you invite Taehyung here? I mean, he's not part of the family and—"

"He might tell us something," Jieun said and stroked her son's cheek before returning to preparing the dining table properly.

Not long after, Jin came out of the room and coincidentally the sound of their doorbell rang, Jin looked happy at that time because he thought it must be Taehyung, he ran to open the door but he was wrong because it was Jungkook and Namjoon, standing in front of the door with a bouquet in Jungkook's hand.

"Oh uncle, hyung," Jin said.

"Hey Jin, this is for you," Jungkook said and handed the bouquet to Jin.

"Oh, thank you, come in, we were just about to have dinner," Jin said innocently and led them to the dining table, where Jieun and Hoseok were already sitting.

"Finally you two have come, take a sit please," Jieun approached Jungkook and Namjoon, took Jungkook to sit, and smiled at Namjoon.

Jin, who didn't know anything at that time, just sat next to Hoseok but his mother asked him to move to the seat next to Jungkook. Without asking, Jin followed his mother's directions and sat beside Jungkook awkwardly.

Meanwhile, Hoseok, who was sitting in front of Jin, just stared at the two of them from his seat.

"There are six seats here, did you invite anyone else?" Namjoon said.

"Yeah, so just wait for him a little longer, hm?" Jieun said and not long after the bell rang again.

And this time it was Hosoek who went to open the door because he was sure it was Taehyung and when he opened the door, Taehyung was in front of him with a bouquet in his hand.

"Hi, this is for you," Taehyung said and Hoseok was silent, he took the bouquet and took Taehyung inside, towards the dining table.

Jin saw the bouquet in Hoseok's hand and saw them sitting next to each other, it made Jin feel uncomfortable because he liked Taehyung. Maybe it's not just admiring Taehyung as his hyung but Jin likes Taehyung as a man.

"Thank you all for coming here to have dinner together with us, I'm very happy," Jieun said.

"Eomma, what happened? I mean, is there a party I don't know about?" Jin said.

"Jin, do you remember my last request?" Jieun said.

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with this?" Jin said.

"Jin, Uncle, and Jungkook came here because we want to marry you to Jungkook," Namjoon said and Jin was very surprised, yes, only Jin was surprised because he was the only one who didn't know.

"What? No!" Jin said.

"No? What do you mean?" Jieun said.

"Eomma, I don't like Jungkook Hyung, but Hyung-"

"Jin!" Hoseok said and made Jin silent, he turned to his hyung in front of his seat.

"Hyung..." Jin said.

"Jungkook Hyung loves you, he will take good care of you, right Hyung?" Hoseok said and Jin turned to Jungkook beside him.

"Hyung, do you know about this?" Jin said.

"Yes, let's get married," Jungkook said and Jin was very surprised by all that, he turned to Taehyung and kept trying to convince his heart that he only saw Jungkook as his hyung.

"Can I say something here?" Taehyung said, making all eyes look at him.

"Of course Tae," Jieun said.

"Hoseok, maybe we don't know each other well, but I have no doubt about my feelings the first time I saw you, and when I met your mother I tried to convince her of my feelings, I asked her how I could win your heart, but it seems like I can't Waste any more time, I'm not going to ask you to date me, so how about we learn to get to know each other, in a more serious relationship?" Taehyung said.

"Tae, what did you say?" Hoseok said and Taehyung grabbed Hoseok's hand, showing everyone the ring he took out of his pocket.

Making Hoseok and the others surprised, including Jin, who just remained silent in his seat.

"Tae what are you doing?" Hoseok said.

"Will you marry me?" Taehyung said.

"What?" Jin said and Hoseok immediately looked at his younger brother, but at that moment Jungkook grabbed Jin's hand on the table and held it tightly, Hoseok who saw that immediately looked back at Taehyung.

"Yes, I will," Hoseok said and Jin pulled his hand from Jungkook, he couldn't leave there because he didn't want to disappoint his mother, he saw his mother's happy face and he didn't want to ruin everything.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook said.

"Yes hyung," Jin said.

"I didn't bring a ring for you, but I will give it to you at the wedding," Jungkook said and Hoseok continued to stare at the two of them.

**

The wedding day came, and they got married on the same day, Jungkook and Taehyung were already on the same altar, making Jin and Hoseok feel very guilty.

Jin and Hoseok held each other, they both had to go in and walk on the aisle together at that time.

"Jin, let's do this for Eomma," Hoseok said.

"I'm sorry hyung," Jin said.

"No, it's not our fault, but there's no one we can blame, I love you Jin," Hoseok said.

"I love you too hyung," Jin said and they both hugged.

But when they arrived at the altar and faced their partners, Jungkook suddenly felt guilty about Jimin.

He continued to stare at Jin in front of him and realized that if that wasn't what was supposed to happen, it wasn't Jin who should be in front of him.

Hoseok and Taehyung took the oath first and when the priest approached Jin and Jungkook, Jungkook suddenly changed his mind.

"Are you ready?" The priest said.

"Yes—"

"No!" Jungkook said.

Jungkook's words surprised everyone, including Hoseok and Taehyung.

"W-What? But what's wrong hyung?" Jin said.

"Jin, I'm sorry but I'm not ready for this," Jungkook said and ran away from the venue.

Making Jin cry at the altar alone Hoseok immediately hugged him to calm his young brother, as did Jieun, and Namjoon went after his son, ready to scold him.

***

Jungkook and Jin are getting married... but what will life be like after that? I think there will be someone crazy, but I don't know who it will be.

Don't forget to follow me, like, and give your comments on this chapter, I want to know your feelings after reading it.

Love, Secret 💖