Chapter 5: An Unexpected Plan

Hi, I'm back, sorry because I disappeared suddenly, you must be bored of waiting, right? But tonight I'm going to give you something, something you've been waiting for.

***

After hearing everything from Hoseok, Jieun felt very happy, because she thought that Jungkook might not be interested in her two sons, but that thought was wrong and was just her fear.

The next day, when everything went on as usual, Hoseok and Jin were working and Jieun was at home, she felt she had to tell Namjoon this, he would be as happy as Jieun when he found out that his son liked Jin.

Jieun asked Namjoon to come to her house, they hadn't seen each other for a long time because of Namjoon's busy schedule, but that day, Namjoon took the time to come over for lunch, Jieun wanted to make something for him while they discussed their sons.

When Jieun put the food she had cooked on the dining table, the bell rang, Namjoon arrived on time and Jieun immediately greeted him.

"Hi Jieun," Namjoon said, he brought a bouquet of Jieun's favorite flowers and Jieun asked him to come in.

"Am I bothering you by asking you to come?" Jieun said.

"No, I'm not very busy today, and what happy news do you want to tell me?" Namjoon said.

"Before that, you must be hungry, right? I've prepared lunch for the two of us so we'll discuss it after eating, come on," Jieun said and they sat opposite each other at the dining table.

"Did you make it yourself?" Namjoon said.

"Hm, do you see anyone other than me here?" Jieun said.

"But this is too much for both of us," Namjoon said.

"It's okay, Hoseok and Jin can also eat it when they come back, it's their favorite food," Jieun said.

"Ahh, and what do you want to talk about? I came because I was curious about the story, is this about your health?" Namjoon said.

"No, this is not about me, but about our son," Jieun said.

"What's wrong with them?" Namjoon said.

"Has Jungkook never said anything about his feelings for you? I mean when he's in love with someone or something like that," Jieun said and Namjoon shook his head, of course, he was lying, Jungkook always talked about how much he loved Jimin.

"Oh really?" Jieun said.

"Yeah, does this have anything to do with Jungkook? Did he do something with your son?" Namjoon said.

"No, last night Hoseok came to your house and met Jungkook, maybe they discussed a lot of things until finally, Jungkook talked about his feelings," Jieun said.

"Wait, Hoseok is coming to my house? And Jungkook told Hoseok about his feelings?" Namjoon said he was a little confused because, to be honest, he knew how the three of them were, and knew very well that their relationship wasn't that close, but how could Jungkook talk about things he never even talked about with his father any more?

"Yes, Jin told me when he came home, and when Hoseok came he immediately said something to me, he said Jungkook liked Jin, he praised Jin's beautiful face, and I felt very happy because I always hoped to see those days when my son has a partner and lives happily, Jin is very innocent and sweet, he is like a character out of a romantic novel, his heart is easily touched and I think of them, Jin is the closest to Jungkook, Jin has always stayed at your house since childhood and is always happy with his hyung, even though Hoseok also does the same thing, their closeness is different," Jieun said.