Chapter 6: Wrong Place

Hi, did I keep you waiting long? I will come every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday (maybe Saturday/Sunday if I have time) so forgive me. I can't wait to write this chapter, because I want to know how you react when you read it, here it is.

***

The wedding plans had been made without Jin's knowledge, but the wedding plans had also been made without Hoseok's knowledge. This doesn't seem mean, but at that time Jin's mother just thought that Jungkook was the right man for Jin and she knew very well how Jungkook and his family were. It would calm Jieun down if she let Jin and Jungkook be together.

That day, Hoseok couldn't come to the cafe because he had a fever, his mother asked him to rest at home and she would accompany Jin to the cafe. At first, Jin and Hoseok insisted on forbidding their mother from working, but her mother insisted and still wanted to accompany Jin and promised not to tire her out.

When they arrived at the cafe, they did what they always do every day, there was nothing strange that day, everything went smoothly. Minutes and hours passed, and his mother could see Jin's face, which seemed to be waiting for someone to come. Jieun approached Jin at the cashier's desk and stood beside him.

"Who are you waiting for?" Jieun said.

"There is a regular customer who always comes every day at the same time to order the same coffee, his name is Taehyung, I think he is the same age as Hyung, he is very handsome and-"

The sound of the bell on the door rang, making Jin stop talking because the man he was talking about was there, walking towards him.

"Hi Hyung," Jin greeted him gently.

"Hi, I want an iced latte, please," Taehyung said and he turned to Jieun and smiled.

"Where is Hoseok?" Taehyung said.

"Oh, my hyung has a fever so today I'm here with my mother, this is my mother," Jin said.

"What? Is he okay? I mean has he been to the hospital? And Hello nice to meet you, Mrs. Kim, I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung," Taehyung said.

"Nice to meet you too Taehyung, and about Hoseok he's just tired and has taken medicine, his fever has also gone down and he said he feels better, Jin said you often come here at the same time, do you live near here?" Jieun said.

"Oh thank goodness, actually my office is not far from here, and I like the coffee your son makes," Taehyung said.

"Oh really? I'm happy if you like it," Jieun said.

"Here's your coffee hyung," Jin said and smiled at Taehyung.

"Thank you Jin, and Mrs. Kim, I have to go now, see you later," Taehyung said and left the cafe.

"He's handsome and very friendly, are you and Hoseok very close to him?" Jieun said.

"What do you mean, Eomma?" Jin said.

"You and Hoseok never brought him home, he also seemed very worried about your hyung's condition, are they in a relationship?" Jieun said.

"No, he's not Hyung's taste," Jin said.

"But no one knows, maybe something happened to them without us knowing, I'm sure there's a reason he came here other than because our coffee tastes good, I can feel it," Jieun said and that made Jin lose his smile.

He had never thought like that before, but now he felt the same question in his head. Taehyung even came on weekends even though the office was closed that day.