Chapter 65: the transition period

Neutral POV

The following days are the most tense and exciting for everyone. Korn works with Chan on the Tiger's Eye investigation. Chan is saddened by Big's loss but works tirelessly to bring him justice.

He and Korn try to find a way to isolate components from Big's computer hard drive that contains crucial information to finding the identity of Tiger's Eye.

New avenues are being explored, even if some are unusable. Porsche, Kinn and Pete face further murders from allied representatives of the main house. This time, Tiger's Eye no longer hides to say that he is responsible.

Now that Tiger's Eye is less and less cautious but without leaving any convincing clues about who he is. This does not help Gun's affairs, also deprived of the company of his sons without having a guarded presence, presenting the main house.

It's Pete, who is in charge of keeping Vegas and Macau company with Ken, while the latter is still there.

The two brothers work together to find out who the potential traitor of the secondary house is. Macau prepares her suitcases while lending a hand so as not to think too much about Kim and Chay, who are living their romance on the other side of Bangkok.

Vegas is happy to be back in his apartments, in the company of Pete, who takes care of him but also to spend time with his little brother, in his last days in Thailand.

Pete lets himself be touched and groped when no one is around. Vegas plays the alpha male when Porsche is far from him.

Pete is uncomfortable but remains docile, too intrigued by Vegas and what the future could offer with him.