Chapter 66: gradual distancing

Two weeks after Big's death

Kinn

The days have been passing at high speed since we all discovered that Big was the traitor to the main house. The fact that we always get a little closer to the Tiger's Hand should make me happy but I have the impression that it only makes me a little further away from Pete.

My boyfriend spends all his time at Vegas to make sure nothing happens to him. My cousin stayed at home for about ten days, while Uncle Gun could start therapy to treat his trauma. Learning that he goes there on a regular basis, Dad gave Vegas and Macau to Uncle Gun.

Macau left yesterday for Europe and will not return for three months, be during the period of the first school holidays.

To my greatest dismay, Pete finds himself living several times a week in the secondary house but Vegas can no longer stand the place. He makes a lot of round trips to the main house to spend good work time with Porsche and me. Pete is everywhere to prevent Uncle Gun from finding an opportunity to hit him.

Seeing Pete less doesn't suit me very well and I didn't hesitate to talk about it with Porsche, who tells me that I don't have to care.

- Pete is big enough to handle this and...then we always fuck as much as before. He is only absent three days a week, since Vegas prefers to come here. You worry for nothing...

Each time, to reassure me, Porsche gives itself to me sexually and it works a lot. As every day, Porsche and I wake up together. He always spends more time in my apartments than his own. He makes me food to prepare me for the intense day that is looming for me.

We have a lot of partners to see and I'm not going to miss them. Several hundred million baht depend on this morning...until Dad arrives with Chan.

Dad doesn't know that I'm fucking Porsche, while I'm in a relationship with Pete. Fortunately, Porsche is dressed in his work outfit and nothing can suspect us of maintaining a carnal relationship.

- Good morning!

Porsche bows before turning the coffee machine.

- Hello Sir!

Dad sits down at the table, while Chan remains standing by his side. I give him a compassionate look before watching Dad serve himself in coffee and hot croissant.

Seeing that Porsche does not dare to sit down to eat, I give him permission. He obeys and begins to eat.

Dad tells us the reason for his coming.

- We have news about the Tiger's Eo. He reactivated his account named « Tom Lightwwod » to make a compensation transfer of one million baht to Big's family. I ask you to go to his mother's house and question her.

I do not agree and I will not hesitate to point it out.

- Ask Vegas and Pete to go, I don't want to miss my appointments this morning.

Porsche supports my words.

- We have a lot to do, sir.

Dad sighs, far from being happy.

- Well...look with them then. It is in your interest to have a good result with the meeting of partners.

The atmosphere is tense. Porsche does not like this attitude and lowers his eyes. I support Dad's look.

- Use a different tone and no threat, otherwise you and I won't get along for long.

Porsche gives me a fearful look, at me and then at Dad who understood that I was not joking. He softens immediately when he sees that Porsche is not comfortable.