Chapter 1: The Puppet and The Bunny

After the burning of Fazbear Frights, they took all the surviving memorabilia was stored in a storehouse until the public auction.

Myra Virginia Shaderose, a 21 year old girl, with brown hair and green eyes. She has been hired to be a night guard at the storehouse.

Myra Shaderose POV

My first job. I was going to be a night guard at a storage house. They stored old relics from the recently burned down horror attraction, Fazbear Frights.

Was I scared? No, not at all.

All those stories about ghosts and missing night guards, I didn't believe them. The only weird thing was when they found the corpse of the old night guard, Mike Schmidt. Evidence showed that he had been forcibly stuffed in a Freddy suit. Evidence also showed that he was the cause of the fire.

I shrugged the thought out of my mind. I had to be ready for work. I was working from midnight to six for five nights a week.

I walked into the storehouse. I pulled out my flashlight. The place was like a horror movie. I took a gulp.

"This place is really creepy."

I walked past a box with toy animatronic parts in it.

"That's creepy."

I continued to walk around. I heard a rustling. I quickly turned around and shined my light. There was nothing.

"Whew, I thought I heard something."

I walked towards a huge crate. The lid was slid off. I looked inside. There was a Puppet animatronic. It looked broken, no; more like something had broken it purposely.

"What happened to you?"

I reached in to touch it. Then it moved. Just a slight little movement, that most people wouldn't notice. I pulled my hand back.

"Hey, you ok?"

That was stupid. It wasn't going to hear me.

"I-I'm ok." A small voice answered me.

My face went pale. Did it just talk?!

"Did you just talk?" I whispered.

"Y-yes." It answered.

It sounded like a child, maybe about ten or eleven years old. I reached my hands in and picked the little robot up.

"Who did this to you?" I asked.

"T-the Purple Guy." He stated.

"Who is the Purple Guy?" I asked.

The Puppet made a cough sound and slumped over.

"Hey, you ok?"

He made no answer.

"Hey man, wake up." I said in worried tone.

He lifted his head.

"Sorry, I'm j-just tired."

I sat him down in front of the crate.

"Hey, it's ok little guy." I replied.

He nodded. Suddenly, there was a loud clanking behind me. I turned my head to see a horrifying sight. It was a burnt, badly damaged, golden bunny.

"I-it's him." The puppet said.

I stood up.

"R-ing ar-ound t-the rosie, p-ocket full of p-posie, ashes a-ashes, we...all...fall...down." The golden bunny stuttered.

I bent down and picked up the Puppet.

"I'm getting you out of here." I whispered to the Puppet.

"Y-you're g-oing t-to die." The bunny said.

I began to slowly back up.

"Don't let him near me!" The Puppet said in a fearful tone.

"I won't let him hurt you." I replied.

The golden bunny began to walk towards us. I stepped back and bumped into a shelf. A Freddy mask fell onto my head.

The bunny suddenly stopped. He tilted his head, as if confused. He looked around. He looked back at me. Then he finally began to walk away.

I sighed with relief.

The Puppet looked at me.

"Please get me out of this place."

"Of course, I'll get you out of here." I said as I stood up.

I walked out of the building with the Puppet in my arms.

"You're going to be ok." I said.

He nodded.

I sat him in the passenger seat of my car.

"This isn't the first time I've been saved like this." The Puppet said quietly.

"You've had quite life, haven't you?" I asked.

He looked sad.

"Yeah, it wasn't that great."

"Well, when we get back to my house, you can tell me everything." I said.

And that was the beginning of my world turning upside down...