Chapter 8: Don't Cry

Puppet's POV

We stood there, staring at our enemy. Our enemy of Gold and Purple.

"This is where we end it." I said.

Spring Trap laughed.

"Yes, it will be the end."

"Now, tell me. What is your reasoning? Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"You're a loose end that needs cut." Spring Trap explained, "I simply can't have you interfering with my plans."

"What are your plans?" I asked.

"I will tell you, because you will die." Spring Trap said. "I plan to raise an army of lost souls inside of animatronic suits. We will take over this world, then I shall rule."

"That's pretty Cliché." I replied.

"I guess you could say I have a simple goal then." He said.

Spring Trap then lunged at me and swung his arm at me. I deflected him to the side and Mangle bashed him in the side of the head.

"That tickled!" He said.

Myra swung her crowbar at him, but he grabbed her arm and snapped it.

"Myra!" I screamed and swung my axe down on Spring Trap's arm, chopping it off.

Spring Trap and Myra shrieked in pain. I ran to Myra and picked her up.

"I'm getting you out of here!" I said.

"No! Wait!" Myra argued.

"Shut up and listen! I'm talking!" I yelled. "I'm taking you outside. You call Jeremy, he'll help you get to the hospital."

"But..." Myra said.

"No buts, just do it!" I demanded.

She nodded and pulled out her phone. I ran back inside. Mangle was getting punched by Spring Trap. I ran up and slashed the axe into his back. It got stuck. He turned around and spun around quickly, punching me across the room. I coughed up blood.

I struggled to get up. Mangle lay there on the floor.

"Now, Puppet, watch as I kill one of your friends again." Spring Trap said as he pulled the axe from his back.

"NO!!!" I screamed.

He began to chop Mangle up with the axe. Tears shot from my eyes.

"STOP!!! PLEASE!!!" I shrieked.

As I watched Spring Trap kill Mangle, an anger surged in me. My mask began to crack. I reached up and ripped it off. Blood splattered off my face. I looked at a piece of broken glass. In the reflection was my face. My face was pale white. My eyes were pure black. Purple steaked from my eyes.

I looked up at Spring Trap. I sprinted towards him. I grabbed him by the neck and pushed him to the ground. I shoved my hand into his head. I gripped onto his soul and pulled out the Purple Guy.

"Now, you die." I said.

"Please...have mercy!" Purple guy begged.

"Go and burn!" I screamed as I thrust my hand through his chest.

He burst into a cloud of smoke.

It was over.

I quickly turned around and looked at Mangle's severed head. I picked it up.

"Mangle?" I said.

She coughed and her eyes looked at me.

"M-Master...don't cry." She said.

Tears began to pour from my eyes.

"Don't die." I said.

"Master, don't cry." She repeated.

"Mangle. I will save you." I said.

"Master...don't...cry..." She said as she closed her eyes.

"Mangle?!" I yelled.

She said nothing.

"Mangle!!!" I screamed.

"MANGLE!!!" I shrieked up at the sky.