-10-

˚₊⁎  that, that, that is faction. ⁎⁺˳✧༚

-

taehyun woke up, eager. today was a very special day. it was his best friend's birthday! he was determined to make this a good birthday for beomgyu. it was a special number to hit, after all.

he left his bed, going outside for his check up.

he made his way over to room 102 happily. he opened the door and greeted dr. jung.

"hello, taehyun! why are you so giddy today?" dr. jung smiled at him.

"today is my best friend's birthday!" he sat on the bed and kicked his feet as dr. jung checked his arm.

the doctor raised his eyebrows in surprise. "oh really? who is it?"

"it's beomgyu's birthday! he's turning 10 today!"

"ah, beomgyu. did he say he wanted anything for his birthday?"

"mhm, he said he wanted to leave the hospital for his birthday."

after taehyun responded, the whole room became silent. confused, taehyun looked at dr. jung.

the elder cleared his throat. "..i see.." he said after a bit. "i'm sure we could take him out for a walk.. maybe for 15 minutes.."

"really?!" taehyun beamed.

"yeah, i think we can take him out when he's awake." dr. jung smiled.

"okay!!" the boy happily grinned.

"beomgyuu!" the boy ran into his shared room. he rushed over to the said boy's bed, his smile so big.

"yes?" beomgyu looked up at him, surprised.

"happy birthday!!" taehyun handed him a bear shaped bun. earlier, his mom had stopped by to visit him. she had to work extra to pay for his stay, but she managed to buy him something and visit real quick.

"t-this is for me?" beomgyu looked at him in shock.

"uh huh! finish eating, because i have a surprise for you!" he giggled, not able to contain his excitement anymore.

"oh- okay." beomgyu smiled. this was maybe the nicest thing to happen to him all his life.

BLUE FLAME - LE SSERAFIM