𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐭𝐰𝐨 | 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

𝐭𝐰𝐨 | 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

It was now Friday night, and Collingwood were due to play Carlton at the MCG.

Everyone knew the rivalry between the two clubs, so there was no way Lila would miss this game.

After Nick had followed the girl on Instagram a couple days earlier, she hadn't seen him since, apart from him liking all of her Instagram posts.

Lila was excited to see her brother play today, but part of her was also excited to see Nick Daicos play too.

The girl had spent a while thinking about the boy. Even though they only had a small encounter a couple of days prior, she was immediately intrigued by the Italian boy.

"I swear to God Lila if you don't hurry up!" A voice yelled from downstairs, pulling her out of her thoughts.

Jordan De Goey was currently waiting downstairs for his younger sister to finish getting ready.

"You're going to make me late for the game!" He yelled again, causing Lila to scoff upstairs as she shoved her shoes on.

"I'm coming, Im coming" Lila huffed out, rolling her eyes as she came downstairs.

The girl wore a blue pair of jeans, and a black long sleeve with a Collingwood jersey on top with the number "02" written on the back for her brother.

Her hair was slicked back in a pony tail, as she didn't have any time to straighten her hair as Jordan would personally kill her for taking too long.

"If I had 1 dollar for every time you made me late-" Jordan started before being cut off by Lila.

"You would be rich, yes I know" She laughed as Jordan ruffled her hair before they drove to the MSG.

After Lila wished Jordan good luck, the girl made her way to her seat.

Lila was sat amongst the Collingwood cheer squad, who were more than passionate about their team winning.

Although she was sat with the public, Lila had a pass for after the game that allowed her to go inside of the rooms with all of the players after the match, so she could see her brother.

A little while after, the siren suddenly sounded, indicating that the first courter was starting.

The ball bounced, as Mason Cox tapped the It to Jordan, before he kicked it straight to Bobby Hill in their forward.

"Yes" She muttered to herself, knowing the ball was in good hands as she watched Bobby set himself up for goal.

She looked around the field in the mean time, before her eyes caught the one and only Nick Daicos.