he asks you to be his girlfriend

Wriothesley

Wriothesley has been acting strange all day. You tried asking him about it but he just change the conversation. Trying to distract you from what was making him so nervous. You eyed him more suspiciously at his strange actions. Later Wriothesley says I want to show you something y/n? You asked what is it you want to show me? He says put this blind fold on. You looked at the blind fold in your hands suspiciously. He said just trust me on this love? You put the blind fold on hesitately. He took you out of the house. It must of been pretty far because you could hear the water when passing by it. You have good hearing so you would know. You and Wriothesley have been a couple for a few months. But you weren't exactly official even though you're a couple. You then come to a stop somewhere. Wriothesley takes the blind fold off  you open your eyes. And see flowers everywhere there's even candles placed in a heart shape. There was a picnic on the grass. You found it romantic in your eyes, you absolutely loved it. Wriothesley says  "y/n we've known each other for quite some time now, it's been two whole years since we've met. "With each passing day you make my life brighter. "Even on dark and rainy days. "You make everything worth living so would you please be my girlfriend. You smile and then hugged him and said of course I'LL be your girlfriend. I could never live in this world without you in my life. You ended up kissing each. And cuddling most of the day.

A/n: OK like how is this book blowing up I didn't expect it to actually blow it almost has 10k veiws already like what? How? When? Why? Like thanks yall