✨|Chapter 16|✨

Trisha

I was sitting on a bed on my wedding night which is very special for every girls but for me, its the stairs of my hell. My face is covered with red colour viel. I am feeling extremely scared thinking about my wedding night not because of excitement but destiny which forces me to be in this situation. "I don't know what will happen today. Maybe it's the worst day of my life which I will never forget. Maybe I will loose my most precious thing. From the childhood, I have dreamt of having a peaceful life and mostly love. But now I think that is not in my destiny. I can't even believe that the person whom I love the most can do this with me. and now he married me forcefully but why? He doesn't love me anymore but trying to make my life hell by legally making me his.why? Why  bad things happen with me only?am I born to get hatred from my family and now from my husband? What I did in my past life that I couldn't even deserve love in this life?

I just want one thing and that is "love"which I didn't even get in my whole life instead I got hatred and fake love. God please save me from this person, atleast this time.I am just asking a small thing from you after this, I won't ask from you anything.

Author's Note:
Trisha is thinking all this in her mind.

Suddenly the door of the room opened. He entered into the room and closed the door then he started coming toward me. My heart is beating very loudly with his each steps. He finally sits infront of me and took my hand which is very soft and there is mehendi in it. This is the first time, I am feeling disgusting when he is touching my hand. He was about to kiss on my hand, but I quickly removed my hand from his touch because now I feels uncomfortable when he touches me.

I quickly get up from the bed and was about to leave but again he hold my wrist tightly. I tried to get out of his hold but he is more stronger than me. He said "Now you cannot go anywhere my doll, you are only mine". I can't share you with anyone.

I turned around him and said as I was about to cry " what I did with you that you are doing this with me?".

He went toward me and hold my waist tightly and said "you steal my heart".

Music began ( bachpan me jise......)

If you really steal my heart, then you couldn't have do this. I said

I didn't do anything with you as I will prove it within somedays. He said

I don't believe you. I said and get out from his grip.

If you can say that I betrayed you, then I can also say that you betrayed me. You didn't care about my feelings. You played with my emotions. He said

You really didn't believe me, you just  believe that 1-2 minutes video. He said

I didn't said anything just listening to what he is saying. But am I misunderstanding him? if so, then what is that video means? He is clearly seen on that video. Now I am getting confused that what is true and what is fake.

After sometime, he came towards me and said "Trisha, if you could believe once," then I will get the courage to prove that whatever you saw is not true it's fake. Just believe me once Trisha. I will never betray you. He said and hugged me from my back.

Tears started coming from my eyes as I want to believe him to give him another chance but my heart is not allowing me to do that. It is warning me, that if I get betrayed again? I cannot do that.

I am sorry Akash. I cannot believe you. I finally said and move away from him.

Fine, then be ready to bear the consequences now. He said

My eyes widened now to what he said.

What do you mean? I asked

You will see soon. He said as his eyes has become red with anger as he started coming toward me.

No, no, you can't. I said
I can if everything goes beyond my control. He said and hold me in bridal style.

What are you doing Akash? Leave me.Leave me. I am getting scared.I said as he put me on the bed.

He started coming on top of me.

No Akash, no, you cannot. I said while I am crying.

I can. Its you who has wake up the beast in me and now you have to bear the consequences because I love you madly. I can't even think anyone else except you. He said and before I could say anything he started kissing me very badly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He keeps on making love with me for around 3-4 hours as my whole body has become wet and I am unable to move as he pinned my hand on my bed and  then stopped.Finally I lost my most precious things.

I heard him murmuring

"Trisha, I love you. Please don't leave me".

Finally an update.........
As you can see that Akash is yearning for Trisha very badly. But will Trisha understand it? Let's see.
Please vote and comment if you like it.