Chapter Three

"We've been exiled? Highstar, are you banishing us?" Burntpaw said, frustration seeping into her voice.

    "I am," Highstar said, standing now on the rock, "Emberhawk will make sure you leave by moonhigh." He said referring to his deputy, a ginger she-cat with a white-tan belly. Emberhawk stood a little taller at his words. Cuckoopaw and Burntpaw just stood in shock. They knew the leader disliked them, but not this much.

    "What got us exiled?" Cuckoopaw hissed, standing up for herself.

    "You stole prey from RiverClan," He said, lying in front of the clan.

    Burntpaw stood now alongside Cuckoopaw, "We don't even like fish!" They argued.

    Fawnpaw, a brown she, raised her voice, "I want to come too!" Rapidpaw stood, "Fawnpaw don't go!" she desperately said.

{Side note: I don't know how to describe Rapidpaw's pelt color. Look at GloryCinder's artwork of ThunderClan to see her if you want}

    Fawnpaw ignored her friend, "If you're okay with it, I'd like to come '' She said, walking up to Burntpaw and Cuckoopaw.

    "Of course!" Burntpaw said excitedly.

    "I'll join too!" Ravenpaw said, shaking his half gray half dark gray pelt.

    His mentor, ThunderClan's medicine cat Blackbrook, spoke up. "Ravenpaw, you're an important part of ThunderClan! You can't leave." Her black pelt was full of flowers, which were now beginning to fall off because of her raised pelt.

    "They're important too," Ravenpaw replied, talking about everyone else who joined the banished cats.

    "Don't do this Ravenpaw," She warned as he joined their group.

Sprucepaw was staring rocks into their pelts, his brown and light tan fur bristling along with Fjordpaw whose gray pelt did the same. Sparrowpaw looked at them, his rusty red and orange fur swishing. "I'm going as well!" He decided.

    His future mate, Egretpaw, was not happy about that. "Sparrowpaw! Please don't leave!" Her white fur and flowers shaking from fear.

    "You can come too, Egretpaw," he told her softly. She dipped her head, mumbled 'ok', and quickly rushed to join him. Six cats were in their group, a big win.

    Fennelpaw and Funnelpaw, looking almost identical with their golden and brown spotted pelts, said, "We're coming too!" in sync like always. Highstar let out a small growl of frustration, he was losing a lot of his clan to two annoying apprentices.

    "If that's everyone we'll be going now," Cuckoopaw said, smiling at the leader with amusement. They began to walk out the exit, those who dared to call safe travels after them.

Quick note, the ThunderClan medicine cat is not in the "group drawing" and I made up her name on the spot. It might change later based on what GloryCinder thinks.
-update, Flowerfern had a name, Blackbrook. This is now her name :)

Go check out GloryCinder's graphic novel version on her account!