10. Arkaya

TAARA

I always knew I had money, and it was in a big sum given how desperate my father was that he decided to kill so many people.

To have what, a mere thirty-three billion of money. I despise this money, feel like a sum like this doesn't deserve to be used but rather thrown.

When Abhiraj sat with me, across that day two weeks ago, he told me that I am entitled to practically forty-billion worth of money, which is also Rajshri's inheritance. And rightfully, she is the eldest daughter so she deserves to have it all. I thought of what to do with this kind of money. I can't let it rest and rot.

Abhiraj walked next to me in the garden like our daily stroll that we have almost every day. He has been home at the right times, and he tries to spend time with me as much.

"Taara, you need to be extra careful now, doctor warned us several times your pregnancy is complicated. So please be careful. I can't lose you or my kids. Please." He said, once again. Maybe this is the only thing I heard from him.

"I know, Abhiraj. I am careful!" I told him, and he nodded, his hands subtly wrapped around my shoulders, keeping his hand on the end. When my head turned above and I looked a his face.

The battle between us is to make each other crumble and win have died days ago, and now we are more enjoying each other's company. I have settled myself down as his wife.
I turned myself to face him when a slow smile spread across his face.

"Yuh, na dekho mujhe, Taara, tab nahi jab tum mere pyaar ko lautana nahi chahti?" he suddenly dropped the bomb of words.

To return his love?

I so love him, but there is no way I am going to say it. Not first at least.

"Or agar lauta diya toh?" I asked him, to tease him. His manly stride stopped and he turned to face me, a big smile spread across his face, twisted he saw me.
“Toh,” he said and he met my eyes for a brief approval before he held my chin and dipped his head lower towards my lips but not keeping it.

With my hormones busting lately in my second trimester. Here he was, again teasing me.
My stomach churned with need, I wanted him, I wanted all of him right now. I caught his collar and I tried to pull him closer, but instead, he stayed hardened not leaning it.

“Toh?” I asked him, back.

“Toh, ham jo zindagi mai, jo usulo mai or, aapke liye in jasbato mai gire hai na? Inn sab parishram ka fal miljayega," He kept a peck on my lips.

“...because if I hadn't been such a worst man who grew drugs and killed people, I wouldn't have ever met you. And fallen for you!” he said, on my lips before he wrapped his arm around me.

“Abhiraj...please?” I asked him and he knew what I wanted, he lifted me in his arms,

"You sure?" He asked me, and I nodded. It took him hardly a minute to reach inside the house and towards our bedroom and setting me down, he climbed above me. Hovering over, "You are so beautiful Taara!" He said, his hand sliding on my back, he pushed me upwards towards him passionately kissing me again. My hand ran at the hem of his kurta, removed it over his head and threw it away, my hand traced his tattooed body, having his rock-hard feel against my palm.

"You like what you see?" He asked me suddenly, he knew I had been obsessed with his body. I don't get attracted to men's bodies because I have witnessed the most disgusting ones.

But something about his made me want to travel inches of him. And always, in last past few days, this had been his question. Whenever I am watching or strolling his body with my hand.