@ender3073 OC

Owned by ender3073

First name: Kuroi

Last name: Kasumoto

Warrior Name: Aragami

Clan: Lin Kuei & ????

Gender: Male

Sexuality: straight

Age: (Unknown due to being an undead assassin)

Appearance:

Backstory: As a kid, he joined the Lin Kuei, but he was killed on a mission, centuries or Many Years later, he was revived by Joseph Shen becoming a shadow being

Powers: Shadow essence: his entire body is composed of this essence and allows him to utilize shadow techniques, like this ones: Sakkaku: A technique used to summon a decoy made up of shadows to distract an enemy. It can also explode into shadow, blinding nearby victims. Kage: A technique that renders Aragami invisible for a few seconds and completely dampen his sounds while active. Banmoku: A technique that reveals enemies around Aragami and their field of vision for a few seconds. Dragonshade: Aragami is able to conjure a shadow creation resembling a dragon in order to defend himself from attacks. Kunai: A technique that summons a kunai made up of shadows, capable of being rendered completely silent. Kurosuna: A technique in which Aragami throws a wave of shadow to blind a group of enemies. Shinen: A technique in which Aragami uses his Shadow essence to place a trap. When triggered, a group of enemies can be sucked into a vortex made of shadows. This trap can be placed either on the ground or on the back of an enemy, although can only be used five times per day.

Shadow Leap: A technique that allows Aragami to move instantly by leaping into shadows. Shadow Creation: A technique used to cast a path of shadows to move around his enviroment unnoticed. Shadow Kill: A technique that summons a beast to erase a target from the physical realm. Aragami's beast can resemble that of a Dragon or a Snake.

Weapons: Katana (from the image you saw), shadow kunais and shadow ninja stars.

Personality: Calm, cool, mute (doesn't talk alot, and prefers to use signlanguage sometimes), kind, intelligent, strategic, freindly, serious.

Likes: His friends, shadows, Kurosu, (his raven companion), skarlet, silence, nature, animals, etc.

Dislikes: his enemies, light (since he is a shadow being, he gets weaker when he is on extreme light, and stronger when he is on the shadows, or darkness), Bi-han, Quan- chi, general shao, Shang tsung, Light beings, etc.

Love interest: Skarlet

Thanks to ender3073  for his character

Thanks to ender3073 for his character.