𝐧𝐨.𝟑

Queens, NY📍
★★★

Queens, NY📍★★★

Vicky's POV-

✦✦✦

Next day

I woke up and of course Jovanny was hugging me mad tight. I swear to god bro. This little boy ain't listen.

I looked back and saw him snoring on my shoulder with his hood on. I slowly grabbed his hand and took it off my waist. He quickly put his hand back and hugged me even tighter as I smacked my teeth.

I huffed and tried once again. I slowly grabbed his arm and took it off me. I got up from the bed and put a pillow under his arm so he wouldn't realize I left him. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my towel.

I grabbed my face wash and turned on the sink water. I tied up my hair and waited for the water to get warmer. Then I poured the face wash in the palm of my hand and started rubbing it into my face.

I put my hands under the water and back on my face. I leaned down and rinsed off my face 3 times. I squinted my eyes just to make sure no soap got in my eyes.

I stood up straight and finished rinsing off my face. Then opened my eyes and looked in the mirror making me jump at the sight of Jovanny standing there. "SHIT BRO" I huffed and quickly turned.

"why you left me alone in the room?" He asked as I huffed and grabbed my toothbrush. "What would Gen do if she saw us laying together?" I asked. "That don't matterrr brooo" He huffed as I rolled my eyes and put tooth paste on my tooth brush.

Jovanny's POV-

I smacked my teeth and walked to the living room. I plopped on the couch and grabbed the tv control. I put on a movie and grabbed my phone from my hoodie pocket.

I had mad notifications from Genesis. I ain't gon answer them messages. Ion got time for ha right now.

Vicky came out the bathroom and plopped on the couch next to me. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer.