𝐧𝐨.𝟏𝟑

Queens, NY📍

★★★

Jovanny's POV-

Jovanny's POV-

Week Later

The bell rung for 3rd period and I quickly got up to put my backpack on. "Jovanny" the teacher called me over right as I was about to leave class. "yeah?" I asked as he stared at me. Tf does this nigga want from me?

I walked over to the teachers desk and he looked at me with a concerned look on his face. "yes?..." I asked confused. "The principal and guidance counselors would like to see you in the front office" They said as my heart dropped to my ass. I know I didn't do anything wrong but anytime I hear front office, I get worried.

"oh...okay then" I said as he wrote me a pass to the office and signed it. He handed it to me and huffed. "good luck Jovanny" he said as I slowly nodded, confused and left the class.

Later

Vicky's POV-

I just put my hoodie on and looked down, eating my chips and snacks. "What happened to your nose Vicky?.." Riley and Camila asked, seeing the bandaid on my nose. "Gen broke it" I said as their eyes widened.

"oh my god! Wait when was this?!" they asked as I huffed. "last week they jumped me in front of the deli and Gen beat me so hard my nose broke and ankle sprained" I drank my snapple as their eyes widened even more. "girl you needa get back and break ha nose. That shit ain't fair" they said as I huffed.

"nah guys. At this point, I give up. Ima just leave ha be and if she keep bein annoyin then i'll do sum. I can't keep risking things over some stupid little girl thats sick and obsessed with me. It's not healthy" I said. A staff member came up to me and tapped my shoulder. I turned and looked at them. "hello?.." I said.

"The principal and guidance counselors want you at the front office" they said as I looked at them confused. "oh..okay.." I said and grabbed my bag. I looked back at the girls and they had a worried look on their faces.

I walked away and outside the cafeteria.

Later

Omniscient-

"Jovanny and Victoria, you will be suspended for the next few marking periods" The principal of the school said sitting at his desk as the teens eyes widened. "wait what?! Why?!" Victoria asked confused. "What did we do?.." Jovanny asked.

"We have been reported by numerous people from this district that you two were involved in a fight by a deli" Principal Brown said. "Bro what?! I was the one getting beaten in that fight. I ended up in the hospital with a twisted ankle and broken nose. And Jovanny had absolutely NOTHING to do with what happened last week" Victoria argued. "Exactly Mr... Genesis, Ruby, and Brianna should be the ones gettin suspended for almost 5 months!" Jovanny said.

"I know. And yes we have already talked to Genesis and the girls. But you guys are guilty by association and we don't need our school to have a bad reputation. Therefore, you must be suspended. It might affect your chances in going to college but that's not our problem." Brown said as they looked at him with their jaws dropped. "nahh this some bullshit" Jovanny muttured and smacked his teeth. "Please take all your belongings out the building and make your way back home. We will see you soon" Brown said as they groaned and grabbed their bags.

Later

Vicky's POV-

"Girl how the actual FUCK did you get suspended for 5 months?!" My grandma asked as I huffed. "grandma when you were gone some girl jumped me and then the school tried switching shit around and suspended me and jovanny instead of her!" I said as she huffed. "look Victoria, I believe you and I trust that your a good girl, but that's a big ass chunk of your education. How the fuck you gonna make it to college next year?" she asked.

I want to go to college but right now that isn't the most convenient option. "I just won't go.." I said as she looked at me with wide eyes. "oh so whatchu gon do? How you gonna make money? How you gonna pay yo bills? Because im letting you know now..by the time you turn 18, you havin yo own house" she said as I thought for a second.

"Jovanny ain't gon pay em bills? So what you gonna do to make money?" she asked. "I don't know but i'll figure it out" I said as she huffed. "Vicky you gotta get yo shit together now. If you don't get yaself situated soon, your gonna be in deep shit" she said.

Jovanny's POV-

"JOVANNY A YU MAD? YO GONNA MISS MONTHS AH SCHOOL!" My dad shouted as I huffed and looked down. My parents and siblings looked at me in disappointment "C'MON NOW! WAT AH YUH POSSIBLY GUNNA DO TO MAKE MONEY NOW?" he asked as I looked at him. "i'll figure it out guys. I promise" I said as he smacked his teeth. 

"Son im very disappointed ina yuh. How ah yuh gonna get ah house of yuh own? pay rent? provide fi yuh future family? tell mi how!" he said. "I'll make money dad. You don't need college to be successful" I said. "mhm i'd like to see how dat turns out. Good luck" he said.

Later

Vicky had came over to mines. All this stuff is so damn stressful. It's always sum shit happening bro.

"its ok Vicky. We gon do this together. Don't worry. Everything is gonna be aight" I said as she hugged me and rested her head on my chest. She sniffled. "this shit is just so complicated" she said as I kissed her forehead. "we don't needa go to college to be successful. And there might be a small chance we could still go" I said.

"Jovanny were missing more than half of this school year. And knowing Genesis she probably told the school so horrible shit about us." she said as I huffed. "Its aight" I said as she wiped her eyes and covered herself with the blanket. I ran my hands up and down her back. "I love you Vicky. So much. As long as I have you, I know ima be good. As long as we have each other, we'll be ok" I said.

"Love you too Gio" she huffed and rested her chin on my shoulder.