𝐧𝐨.𝟓

Queens, NY📍
★★★

Queens, NY📍★★★

Vicky's POV-

✦✦✦

Next day

"ooo I like this fit" I smiled in the fitting room mirror. "you should totally buy it" Riley said. "Ok thats the last fit because I wanna save my money for sneakers and other things" I said as they nooded.

I walked out the fitting room with the girls and towards the cash register. We placed all out items on the counter. The person scanned all the items.

"your total Is $375" she said. The girls eyes widened. I grabbed cash out my bag and placed it on the counter. "your paying for us?!" they asked as I nodded and the lady put all our clothes in a big bag.

"thanks Vicky. Ima pay you back" riley said. "me too" Camila said as I laughed and they lady handed me the bag. "were to now?" Riley asked.

"Well I really wanted to get piercings" I said as we walked out the store. "what types you had in mind?" Camila asked. "Well I wanted to get a bunch. I know it may be allot but i'd rather just get it over with. I want a nose piercing, Belly piercing, and back dimple piercings" I said as their eyes widened.

"what?" I laughed as we continued walking. "I think they would look amazing on you but the back piercings might be mad painful" Riley said as Camila nodded her head in agreement. "its whatever. Im not that sensitive so I don't think it will hurt" I said.

Approximately 10 minutes later

"FUCKKKKKKKING HELLLLLLLLL" I shouted in my hands as Riley and Camila started wheezing. Yes, Im getting the piercings. I didn't expect it to hurt as much as it does.

"aight I just gotta do the other one" the guy said as I stood their flabbergasted. "o-o-ok-ay" I stuttered as the girls wheezed and recorded me. "take a deep breathe and when I finish counting down let it all go" he said as I quickly nodded.

"1, 2, 3" he said and quickly did it. "AUGHHHHHHHHHHH" I muffled my scream in my hand as the girls stood  their dying of laughter. "done" the guy said taking off his gloves and wiping my lower back with a paper towel.