𝐧𝐨.𝟏𝟐

Queens, NY📍

★★★

Jovanny's POV-

Jovanny's POV-

"WHAT?!" I said confused

"WHAT?!" I said confused. The hospital called me and told me to come pick up Vicky. I was worried this whole time and blowin ha phone up. Now I get this scary ass call from the hospital. What the fuck could have happened?..

"Yes, we need you to come pick Vicky up. She had a sprained ankle and a fractured nose. Also many bruises on her face. We put her in casts and she should be good and healing. But she needs you to pick her up. Now" They said as I quickly got up. "Okay i'm on the way but can you at least let me know why this all happened to her!?.." I asked and walked out the front door with my car keys. "I'm afraid not. We will be able to tell you everything when you get here" They said as I smacked my teeth and hung up. I got in my car and rushed to the hospital.

15 minutes later

"Hi i'm here to see Victoria Rodriguez" I said to the front desk lady. "floor 5, room 10" she said as I rushed to the elevator. I quickly got in and waited till I arrived at floor 5.

I looked down and fidgeted with my fingers, nervously. What could have happened to Vicky bro? How the fuck she just sprain her ankle and break her damn nose?

I just hope she's okay. All that matters is that she's alive and breathing. That's all that matters.

The elevator arrived and let me off. I looked around for room 10 and walked down the hall were rooms 1-20 were. I quickly walked down and from the corner of my eye I saw Vicky. I accidently passed the room.

I walked back and too the room. "Vicky!" I rushed in as she sat up on the bed and tied her shoes. "hey gio..." she huffed as I just looked at her, shocked.

She had a white bandaid looking thing on her nose and a cast on her ankle. "Babe what happened?..." I asked and pushed her hair out her face. "Gen and ha lil dick riders jumped me" she said lowly and looked down as I just frowned.

I huffed and hugged her. "You had me worried" I said kissing the top of her head. She rested her head on my chest and sniffled.

5 min later in the car

"so then what did she do?" I asked as Vicky sat in the passenger. "she came up to me with her lil friends and started talm bout 'let's fight'" she said as I huffed. "then next thing you know, she starts throwin hands after I told her ion wanna fight. She also stole all my cash n shit. The last thing I heard was sirens of police cars but then I saw Genesis and the others run away before the cops could do anything." she added.

"yo ima beat ha ass bro. That hoe mad delusional ova me to the point where she gotta beat up my new girl. It's really not the serious but she took it way too far" I said as Vicky huffed. "ion know bout this relationship Jovanny.." she said as I froze. My heart shattered right there.

I kept one hand on the wheel as I looked over at Vicky and she looked down. "wait what?.." I said as she huffed. "look Gio...as much as I love you, I can't have some random scary hoe jump me and breaking my nose. Even when I wasn't wichu she still was insane. Now imagine how shes gonna start acting. Imagine what crazy shit she has planned for the future" She said as I frowned.

"Vicky cmon bro! I can't lose you. I love you too much. Just please, ill won't let ha touch you" I said. "Jovanny there's nothing you can do to make Gen any less insane. The bitch literally pulled up on me with iron knuckles on. And plus ion want you interfering with our physical fighting nonsense because then you can get hurt as well. and ion want that for you" She said as I frowned.

"Vicky...Please..I need you" I said as she huffed. It was silent for a few until she answered. "...okay then..." she said.

The amount of relief I just felt. "I love you Vicky" I said and put my hand on her thigh. "...love you too Gio" she replied.

Genesis's POV-

We laughed as we counted the money we stole out of Vicky's bag. "she swear she was that girl so I had to put ha in ha place" I stuck out my tongue as the others laughed. "now all I gotta do is get Gio back which is gonna be superrr easy. He cheats easily and since im beautiful it will make it harder for him not to cheat. I can't wait until Vicky sees how quickly he'll leave her" I laughed with the others.

Vicky's POV-

"no Gio we not doin it right now

"no Gio we not doin it right now. I literally gotta sprained ankle and broken nose" I said, laying on the bed as he frowned. "but why nottt" he groaned. "Just wait till I heal you inpatient hornball" I said as he huffed and plopped on the bed.

The nigga really trynna fuck while i'm damn near disabled. "your annoying" he mumbled on my stomach as I laid down and scrolled on my phone. "your just a hornball" I laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"can I at least get a kiss?" he frowned, curled his bottom lip, and made puppy eyes as I laughed. He leaned over me and kissed me. "I love you" he said resting his head on my chest and looking up at me.

"love you too Jovanny" I said and hugged him.