The true source of a woman's power (Pt1)

{Chapter 2}[The true source od a woman's power]
(✰Asch pov✰)

I use my fire to melt the door handle since it was locked.I open the door and noi claps from behind me.

"Your highness, was that use of magic really that necessary." Rhys asks me, to which I only give a simply yes in response.

The spirit then walks inside "it seem the spirit has allowed us entry." Rhys states. "woah cool!" Noi says and rushes inside."noi." Rhys said sternly.

Pierce then walks in and sets the human hown on what looks to be an extended chair or maybe a bed.

"I spirit.I think this spirit might like me." Noi says happily.He then pokes the spirit and made it angry.

The spirit chases Noi down the hall as he screams in fear."Ah! It's not friendly, help!" "The spirit has decided Noi must die." Pierce says turning to us.

"Good." I said turning back to the screaming Noi.

I look to where Y/N is and see her sitting im a chair close to the human.

"Noi die in silence. The last thing we need you doing is alerting the nearby humans." I hear Rhys says to Noi sternly.

(✦Rhys pov✦)

"Are we really going to let noi die, I mean I'm all for it but.." I cut him off explaining that the spirit was harmless and as to not tell noi."hahaha, his humongous suffering brings me joy." Leif says with a smirk.

"Enough, scout the area." Pince Asch declared.

My and leif both walk into a different room."what is this." I ask.Me and leif walk to some strange looking thing "some kind of portal?" Leif replys in a questioning tone.

Looking closer I see a lever "A lever." A said to leif.Reaching my arm out to pull it leif stops me "shold yo be touching that?" He asks.

Looking to him I answer with "we won't know what it does unless we closely examine it." Leif then pushes down the lever and the thing make a loud noice shocking both of us.

[Time skip](✵Ava pov✵)

I gasp as I wake up and notice I'm on my couch.Remembering what happened before I passed out.

"𝑶𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒅, 𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒅, 𝒉-𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇-𝒇-𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚.𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆." I say to myself

I notice the girl demon on a chair close to me.luckly her head was down abd seemed to be asleep.{𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡(◕‿◕)}.I quickly bit quietly walk away from the couch to the hallway.

Suddenly I hear a yell from thw hallway "the humn is escaping!" After he says I quickly run to the door.

Two of the other demon walk im front of me, blocking the door.I scream and run into the kitchen.

Looking around I see a pan and grab it.slightly looking over I see the girl stand up and turn to look at me.ωσω, нєя єуєѕ αяє вєαυтιfυℓ. {For those who can't read:wow, her eyes are beautiful}

Turning back I see the two that blocked the door "*gasp* a weapon!" The green horned man shouts.

Two more walk into my view, all four of them holding weapons. "Back off or I'll h-hecken scream."

"Wouldn't be the first time I made a female human scream." The green horned man said woth a smirk."leif, hold your tongue." The blue horned one said.

"Oh you know what I mean." 'Leif' replied back.

"I thought I dreamt you guys up." I muttered "she say us in her sleep?" The ginger demon said in a questioning tone.

"She must have the ability to foresee us coming.humans in this world are powerful." The blue horn one said as he looked down."what the hell are you guys talking about!?" I yell.

"Please, we mean you no harm." He replyed, putting his weapon away "I thought we meant, all, the harm." The tallest man said."𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑨𝒔𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆." I slightly heard the blue horn one mutter to the tall one.

"Please we just need help." He said to me "I saw you do magic power stuff, are you the devil's servants!?" I asked them.

"Devil?" 'Leif' questions "she means a demon." The blue horn one said in response."ohh."

"We come in peace to-" he gets cut off by a voice coming from my room."I've uncovered it." I heard and saw another demon walk into my view.

(⁎third person pov⁎)

"The source of her power." Asch says to his knights."Asch nd I found it, but we weren't sure." Peirce added.

Asch then takes out Ava's bra and holds it high.Ava's face becomes bright red from embarrassment.

"What's that!" Noi askes in awe.Y/N continues looking at the bra, but doesn't say anything.

"This human is a sorcerer." Asch says back."Rhys, here." He hand Rhys a bra magazine."fascinating, it seems to be a combat guide." Rhys says as he looks through the magazine."it shows human females engaging in a fierce battle with each other with these very garments." He continues.

"That doesn't look like any combat I've seen." Leif states.

Ava throws the pan at Asch's head hitting him perfectly.After doing that she runs down the hall trying to get to the door.

Pierce chases her and picks her up from behind making ava scream."leif, make peace with her." Rhys says to leif.

Leid walks up to Pierce who is holding ava as ahe continues to scream.

"Ugh, lets just kill her and-" Asch then gets cut of by Rhys "Your Majesty, you said you wanted a prisoner, an informant if I do recall."

"This ine is to powerful of a sorcerer 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈." Asch says in return, whispering the last part.

"True, but that could work in our favor."Rhys says.

"It's ok, calm down.we're not going to hurt you." Leif says in a calming voice."hey look at me." Ava looks at leif as he smirks, showing his sharp teeth.

Ava screams louder resulting in Y/N walking over to them."he's got teeth!!" Ava screams out in fear.

Y/N looks at her calmly and rubs Ava's back, trying to comfort her."what did I do?" Leif questions making Y/N look at him with her face saying 'are you serious'.(if you know the face then you know what I mean)

"What!?" He says to her "wow I've never seen someone reject your smile like that." Noi noted.

"She seems to be immune to your charm, perhaps a cultural misunderstanding." Rhys says as he walks to where the other four deamos are.

"She's going to alert nearby humans, calm her down now." Asch demand's.

Pierce covers Ava's mouth making her screams quieter.Noi claps his hands "good job peirce!" "The noice is still unbearable.I'll shut her up." Asch says spawning a fire ball in his hand.

"We need her to trust us, hurting her isn't going to help, we'll just wait for her to stip which should be any moment now." Rhys says, stopping Asch from killing ava.

A/n:I hope you all are Liking the story.I've decided that I should instead try posting in the afternoon sence posting in the morning is a little complicated.

Word count:1181

(Edited)