A bat to remember

The maid looked completely confused but still kept her eyes on the night guard looking Nocturnix up and down like she was annualizing her for something, Nocturnix could feel her heart start to slowly drop but not shatter the more the silence went on and the staring continued. She never liked being the center of attention like the prince's did but she wasn't sure if the maids glances were a good or bad sign, the maid took a step forward to get a closer look and then noticed the bracelet, at first she was confused, the night guard didn't have any pieces of jewelry accept that one piece and her bandana didn't seem like a proper bandana either since it wasn't the best material. The queen would've given her more proper material to work with. "Night guard? I never thought Teca would have thier own night guard"

"Well we do, and she's right infront of you"

Oh gods why? Nocturnix thought, she was well aware of Maya's blunt attitude sometimes but they always had to be bad times, Nocturnix understood where she was going at with the sarcasm but personally it wasn't the best moment. "Apologies for her blunt behavior-"

"-I'm not being blunt! I'm being sarcastic!"

Yeah sure Nocturnix wasn't the one for assumptions but she could tell the maid was getting skeptic the more she annualized the bat guard, "strong tail, dull talons, but a scrawny build" she said and walked around Nocturnix and towards Maya, she wasn't sure what to do now except to get her outfit and prepare for the coronation. Nocturnix made her way towards a small closet were she saw her outfit and her cloak along with her new sickles, which were made specifically for her since she had a minor habit of defense so the weapon was built for offense which was something she needed to improve.