Chapter 2

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

~~~~~~~

A lone sperm whale swam out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, near the coral sea. The sperm whale continued diving down into the deepest depth. Despite being blind upon growing darker, it continued head on.

Echolocation as a means of using sound to locate objects is what the sperm whale relies on to find food or communicate with other whales.

Or in some cases to sense danger.

Approaching from beneath the whale are a pair of gold eyes illuminating  from the dark abyss, swimming fast

Approaching from beneath the whale are a pair of gold eyes illuminating  from the dark abyss, swimming fast. Sensing the danger approaching, the sperm whale tries its best to swim away only to find itself in the mouth of the leviathan!

Exploding from the ocean and stands up in the surface is Godzilla, roaring in delight on having made the catch of the day. Her jaws clamped down on the whale, ending its life from applying force with her jaws. She turns in the other direction towards the beaches of Odo Island far away from its nearby residents.

There, waiting for her at the beach were her hatchlings jumping or shrieking as she approaches with their meal. About seven in total. Godzilla bent down, gently dropping the dead sperm whale in front of them. The infant Godzillasaurus(es) dived in for their morning breakfast, tearing away at some whale meat.

{This is how the baby Godzillasaurus(es) look like}

Godzilla giggled happily at watching her hatchlings use their teeth to rip away at the flesh and fill their bellies to have the energy later to play or train

After they had finished their meal for the day, Godzilla led her hatchlings into the ocean to go for a swim.

If ever there was a happy memory Godzilla had, and she favored every second of spending time with her adopted children. Her hatchlings swam around her, snapping at nearby fishes or some trying to catch up snuck to hide in-between her dorsal plates.