Good News!

So I checked at the comment section, and many of you wished for Enter the Queen to remain! I'm very happy to hear this and you all enjoyed the story so far. I definitely will take any feedback from you guys into consideration on improving the quality of the story as that will be a big help for what future chapters to prepare.

On that note the next update will be a special one as a way of this story is here to stay and express gratitude to you guys.

I do feel like I may wish to try a Godzilla and DC Crossover somewhere down the lines, especially when the last issue for Justice League vs. Godzilla vs. Kong (such a mouthful title and misleading with the GvK in it since there is a lack of Godzilla vs. Kong in this comic crossover, couldn't they call it Justice League vs. MonsterVerse?) is coming to an end this month in May. You saw Godzilla in the Marvel Universe, so why not the DC Universe? It's not an idea that will happen right away as I am pondering at how to even execute it. Such as debating if I use the same fanart Gijinka and Kaiju physical appearance I used for this fic or use the Minus One Gijinka and Kaiju versions. There is also if Godzilla should naturally lived in DC or crossed over to the DC Universe, and lastly should the DC setting be based off on the be Pre-Flashpoint or New 52 with either one mixing stuff from the animated tv show and live action movies and shows from DCEU or Smallville much like I did for this Marvel crossover of it being MCU with Marvel animated show content.

Then there is some other crossover stuff I'm debating on picking one over the other like one crossing over to a world based off on Alexander Hall's Kaiju Girl comic, a second Godzilla and RWBY story but is grounded in a way like that was done for the DC Heroes in RWBY x Justice League crossover comic where they are natural residents of Remnant and unique origin to fit in the World of RWBY. So for this story it would focus on a Godzillasaurus Faunus that is adapted to taking the traits from the universe of RWBY and it would also include DC stuff with the DC characters being much like from the comic version, thus a Godzilla/RWBY/DC story. Next is a Godzilla and Mortal Kombat crossover where the MC during the MK9 events would change stuff such as the crazy things because Raiden's accidental doings. Another draft idea trying to focus on is an MC child of Godzilla but I've had issues with who the second parent should be and if any crossovers for that idea should be applied, like maybe PJO for example as it would be funny because I'd be applying Rage Across Time that the MC's parent had history with the Olympians. The Greek Gods who survived that whole ordeal would be paranoid of Godzilla's kid of potentially being a Godkiller and go Kratos on them lol! Or try a Godzilla story mc where they start off small and later but much like how Kratos went from a demigod mortal to the God of War since I really love the Godkiller Godzilla concept thanks to God of War being a great inspiration and mixing it with Godzilla's villainous roots, not to mention in MK11 they basically showed Scorpion goes God of War in the Titans in his ending lol.

But any way back to the DC idea, a lot of things to think about at how I'd like that story idea to go, but as of now it's hypothetically there to think about and if any of you are curious of seeing a crossover or any other idea I have, heck if you have any suggestions or offer any advice, I'm all ears.

Have a nice and safe day as I'll see you guys next time.